- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Deceptively Spacious Well Presented Detached Property With Superb Views
- Good Sized Through Lounge With Balcony To Front And Views
- Four Bedrooms, Two On Ground Floor And Two On First Floor
- Excellent Kitchen/Dining With Attractive Units, Integrated Appliances, Open To Dining Area
- Luxury Ground Floor Bathroom Suite And First Floor Modern Shower Room Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- South Facing Enclosed Rear Garden With Large Lawn And Integrated Garage To Front
- Convenient Location Close To Local Schools, Bus Routes And Kings Square Amenities
Additional InformationAn attractive detached property boasting superb views across Belfast City Centre and beyond. Ideal family accommodation sitting on an elevated site with a large enclosed, south facing rear garden and integrated garage. This property is sure to impress many prospective buyers.
The accommodation comprises generous entrance hall with Amtico 'oak' flooring, through lounge with balcony to front and bedroom two/living room with semi solid 'oak' wood flooring. Spacious kitchen/dining with attractive range of units and breakfast bar open to dining area with sliding patio doors to rear garden. Furthermore, there is a ground floor master bedroom to rear, luxury white bathroom suite with a freestanding bath and fully tiled walls and floor.
The first floor offers two well proportioned bedrooms and a modern white shower room with large walk in shower cubicle and fully tiled walls and floor. Great accommodation spread over two floors and nearly every room offering superb views across Belfast City.
Externally, front garden in lawn and a four car concrete driveway leading to an integrated garage on the lower ground level. Large south facing enclosed rear garden with two separate patio areas and a large lawn, again with superb views. Ideal family space for barbeques and entertainment. Located on the convenient Lower Braniel Road, this area is close to a variety of schools and easy access to main arterial routes taking you to Belfast City Centre and surrounding areas, not to mention the range of amenities close to Kings Square.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- 'Oak' effect Amtico flooring.
- Through Lounge 22'8 x 12'0 (6.91m x 3.66m)
- Balcony to front and bay window to rear.
- Bedroom 2 / Living Room 12'1 x 10'6 (3.68m x 3.20m)
- Semi solid 'oak' wood panelled flooring.
- Kitchen 10'8 x 9'6 (3.25m x 2.90m)
- Attractive range of high and low level units, marble effect work surface, inset one and one quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, built in split level oven, built in microwave, ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, built in cabinet with stainless steel roller shutter door, partly tiled walls and 'oak' effect Amtico flooring.
- Open To:
- Dining Area 11'8 x 8'9 (3.56m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 1 12'0 x 9'8 (3.66m x 2.95m)
- Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, built in low level units with worktop, bowl with mixer taps, illuminated mirror, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, fully tiled walls and wood effect tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Space for study area.
- Bedroom 3 12'6 x 12'0 (3.81m x 3.66m)
- Large velux window.
- Bedroom 4 10'9 x 9'7 (3.28m x 2.92m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising large walk in shower cubicle with electric shower, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, extractor fan, velux window, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
- Front garden in lawn with flowerbeds laid in pebble stones and four car tarmac driveway.
Large south facing enclosed rear garden in lawn with two separate patios and outside sensor lights.
- Integrated Garage 22'2 x 10'9 (6.76m x 3.28m)
- Plumbed for washing machine, light, power, oil fired boiler, up and over door.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »