- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Charming Three bedroom detached Bungalow
- Popular residential location between Lisburn & Sprucefield
- Generous Lounge and separate Dining Room
- Light & Bright Kitchen Diner and separate Utility
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- uPVC Fascias and Soffits
- Intruder Alarm System
- Integral Garage with electric roller door
- Family Bathroom and separate WC
- Fully fenced and enclosed rear garden with sheltered patio area and generous lawn.
- Just minutes' walk from Lisburn City Centre, Sprucefield and Lagan Valley Hospital
- In close proximity to leading schools and local amenities such as the Lagan Towpath
- Very convenient to M1 and A1 road connections
- Priced to allow for mild modernisation
- Early viewing is recommended
Additional InformationThis attractive detached bungalow is ideally located just minutes walk between Lisburn City Centre and Sprucefield. Convenient to Belfast, Hillsborough and beyond by ease of access to the A1 and M1 road network.
The property itself offers generous and versatile family accommodation that has been extremely well kept and cared for. Presenting a formal Lounge, separate dining room (optional fourth bedroom), light and bright kitchen diner with Utility room off, three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom plus additional WC. All in all a well laid out family home with integrated garage, oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing.
Ideally suited for downsizers, modern families and young professionals wishing to be close to Lisburn and Belfast. Early viewing is recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- uPVC double glazed door, double glazed side panel, ceiling cornice, cloakroom and cupboard off.
- 3.77m x 6.07m (12' 4" x 19' 11")
Feature fireplace with dark marble hearth, ceiling cornice.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.04m (12' 10" x 9' 12")
- 4.49m x 3.01m (14' 9" x 9' 10")
Ceramic tiled walls, range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink, twin hot pot electric oven, 4 ring cream hotpoint hob, breakfast bar, undercounter lighting, space for washer/drier and low level fridge, glazed door through to...
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Ceramic tiled floor, low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink, door through to intregrated garage, uPVC double glazed door out to rear.
- INTEGRATED GARAGE:
- 5.35m x 3.04m (17' 7" x 9' 12")
Electric roller shutter door, power and light, oil boiler.
- Floor to ceiling tiling, enclosed wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower, extractor fan, hotpress off.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.24m x 3.05m (13' 11" x 10' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.99m x 2.73m (13' 1" x 8' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.03m x 3.02m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
- Floor to ceiling tiling, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front Garden: Small brick wall to roadside, tarmac driveway, flagged path to front door. Ample lawn with shrub bed border and flower bed. Gates to side.
Rear Garden: Sheltered flagged patio and path to sides, low brick walls with raised shrub beds and generous lawn, space for shed/greenhouse.
When leaving Lisburn along the Hillsborough Road. No. 141 is on the left hand side as you approach the Ravarnet/Blaris Road junctions.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »