This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Fitted kitchen with dining area & pvc French doors leading onto patio area
- Lounge with feature fireplace / Separate dining room
- Four bedrooms (master with ensuite facilities)
- White family bathroom suite / Ground floor toilet facilities
- Eight camera security system / Gated entrance to front & rear
- Oil fired central heating / White pvc double glazed windows / Carport
A well maintained four bedroom detached home situated within a popular residential development occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position with vehicular access to the front & rear of the property, convenient to Rushmere Shopping centre, Craigavon Lakes, Schools & many other local amenities
ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES OF THE FOLLOWING:
ENTRANCE HALL – Laminated wooden flooring, wc off.
LOUNGE – 14’10x12’6 Feature cast iron fireplace with wooden surround & tiled hearth, laminated wooden flooring, bay window, tv point.
KITCHEN / DINETTE – 13’10x9’9 Fitted kitchen with range of high & low level units, integrated oven & hob, extractor fan, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit, glass display cabinet, French doors leading onto patio area.
DINING ROOM / FAMILY ROOM – 10’8x9’9 TV point.
1ST FLOOR LANDING – Hotpress, access to partially floored roofspace.
BEDROOM 1 – 14’10x12’5 TV point & ensuite facilities comprising of walk-in corner electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan.
BEDROOM 2 – 11’1x7’2
BEDROOM 3 – 9’11x8’5
BEDROOM 4 – 10’9x6’6
BATHROOM – White suite comprising of panelled bath with telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, partially tiled walls.
• Newly laid tarmac driveway to front & rear
• Gardens to front & side in lawns
• Carport, paved patio area, security camera system, outside lighting & water tap
• Garden shed / Utility with power points, lighting & plumbed for washing machine
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »