- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive, re-furbished town terrace
- Option of up to four bedrooms
- Living room open plan to dining
- Brand new kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stunning, spacious bathroom with contemporary white suite
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Forecourt and south-facing rear yard with sitting area
- Damp proof course and wood treatment 2021
- Hallway with feature tiling
- Walking distance to Belmont and Ballyhackamore: amenities, shops, eateries and public transport including Glider network
Additional InformationHaving been the subject of a recent, comprehensive programme of modernisation, this attractive terrace therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their superb new home.
Well-proportioned and presented throughout, the option of up to four bedrooms offers considerable versatility. Those now working from home will be well catered for.
Externally there is a south-facing, enclosed yard which is perfect for entertaining and barbecues in the sunnier days ahead.
A short stroll to excellent shops, amenities and public transport routes in both adjacent Belmont and Ballyhackamore, the location is perfect.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this delightful, stylish home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, feature ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.3m x 2.95m (20' 8" x 9' 8")
Engineered wood effect flooring. Recessed shelves. Under stairs storage cupboard. Arch to:
- 3.94m x 2.16m (12' 11" x 7' 1")
Modern range of high and low level units. Integrated four ring hob with extractor fan over. Fan assisted oven, microwave. Stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls. Feature radiator. Engineered wood-effect flooring. uPVC back door to patio garden. Feature window.
First Floor Return
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower. Low flush wc, wash hand basin, walk-in shower with screen, chrome fittings. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.09m x 3.07m (13' 5" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.87m x 2.49m (9' 5" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.m (13' 4" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 2.49m (10' 1" x 8' 2")
Cupboard with natural gas boiler.
- Shelved hotpress with copper cylinder. Access to roofspace with new insulation.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Paved with hedging, path to front door.
- ENCLOSED REAR YARD:
- South-facing with timber decked sitting area. Rest laid in stones. Outside light. Gate to entry.
Coming up the Belmont Road through shops, No. 141 is on right hand side just before Earlswood Road junction.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »