- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Red Brick Period Terrace
- 4 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility
- Bathroom in White Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Extensive Rear Garden
- Most Convenient Location
Additional InformationSubstantial Period Red Brick Town Terrace with Extensive Rear Garden
A most attractive red brick period town terrace holding a prime position within this most popular section of the Ballygomartin Road. The spacious interior comprises 4 bedrooms, through lounge, kitchen and bathroom in white suite. The dwelling further benefits from gas central heating, uPvc double glazed windows and utility area to the rear. An extensive rear garden and most convenient location with excellent shopping, public transport and parks all close by.
Internal inspection strongly recommended.
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- Mahogany entrance door, wood laminate floor.
- Entrance Hall
- Glass vestibule door, double panelled radiator, cornice ceiling.
- Through Lounge 7.65 x 3.31 (25'1" x 10'10")
- Into bay, attractive hardwood fireplace, 3 double panelled radiators, cornice ceiling.
- Dining Area
- Double panelled radiator, wood laminate floor.
- Kitchen 2.03 x 3.09 (6'8" x 10'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of units, formica worktops, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, canopy extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- White suite comprising shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, double panelled radiator, pvc panelled walls, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 2.49 x 2.57 (8'2" x 8'5")
- Built-in storage cupboard, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.02 x 3.33 (13'2" x 10'11")
- Concealed gas boiler, panelled radiator.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 4.38 x 3.22 (14'4" x 10'7")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.22 x 2.54 (10'7" x 8'4")
- Panelled radiator.
- Forecourt, enclosed rear garden, outside tap - Utility room - plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer,
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »