- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Duplex Penthouse Apartment split over the 13 and 14 floors
- Adabtable living accommodation
- Stunning Double Height Ceilings to Living Area
- Magnificent Views from Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Views Across Belfast City, Titanic Quarter & Belfast Harbour
- Private Lift Access to 13/14th Floor
- State of the art Multi Media Technology System
- 2 Bedrooms (Master Ensuite), all Enjoy Stunning River & City Views
- Open Plan Living, Dining, Kitchen Area across Two Floors
- Superb Italian Kitchen with Integrated German Appliances & Contemporary Bathroom Suites by Porcelanosa
- Secure Basement Parking
- Potential Gross Rental Income of £2000 Per Month
Additional InformationThis duplex, 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment features stunning duplex features with double height ceilings and stunning floor to ceiling feature windows. The apartment is finished with solid wooden floors, Italian kitchen with Miele appliances and interactive state of the art multimedia technology system.
The Boat apartments provide stylish and contemporary living and are a short walk to Belfast City centre.
Located on across 13th and 14th floor, the apartment boasts stunning views over Belfast City Centre, Belfast Lough and across the Titanic Quarter. The apartment features private balconies on the first level and a unique sky garden off the second level.
Local amenities such as shops, bars, restaurants and cinema are a short stroll away. Nearby is Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Saint Anne's Square, and Belfast City Airport is within a 10 minute drive.
The apartment is one of only 8 apartments in the building: the ground - 9th floors are commercial and the apartments are located from floor 10-14. All apartments are accessed via lifts and the apartment benefits its own allocated car parking space which is located in the basement.
- LOWER LEVEL
- 6.15m x 5.08m (20' 2" x 16' 8")
- 3.33m x 2.39m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
- 2.49m x 2.11m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.07m (17' 1" x 10' 1")
- 3.25m x 1.32m (10' 8" x 4' 4")
- UPPER LEVEL (floor 14)
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 4.5m (19' 10" x 14' 9")
- Additional Roof Garden of 302 sqft
City Centre, Belfast
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »