- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Duplex Penthouse Apartment with Fabulous Roof Garden
- Adaptable living accommodation
- Open Plan Dining Room with Modern Fitted Kitchen and Integrated Appliances
- Superb Italian Kitchen with Integrated German Appliances & Contemporary Porcelanosa Sanitary Ware
- Stunning Double Height Ceilings to Lounge with Magnificent Views Across Belfast City, Titanic Quarter & Belfast Harbour
- Two Good Double Bedrooms (Master Ensuite), all Enjoy Stunning River & City Views
- Multi Media Technology System
- Secure Basement Parking Space Accessed Via the Car Lift
- Potential Gross Rental Income of £2000 Per Month
Additional InformationThis fabulous duplex penthouse features stunning features with double height ceilings and stunning floor to ceiling windows with stunning city views. The apartment is finished with solid wood floors, Italian kitchen with Miele appliances and interactive multimedia technology system.
The Boat apartments provide stylish and contemporary living and are a short walk to Belfast City centre.
Located on the top floors, the apartment boasts stunning views over Belfast City Centre, Belfast Lough and across the Titanic Quarter. The apartment features private balconies on the first level and a unique sky garden off the second level.
Local amenities such as shops, bars, restaurants and cinema are a short stroll away. Nearby is Victoria Square Shopping Centre, Saint Anne's Square, and Belfast City Airport is within a 10 minute drive.
The apartment is one of only 8 apartments in the building. All apartments are accessed via secure lifts and the apartment benefits from its own allocated car parking space which is located in the basement accessed via the car lift.
Ideal for owner occupiers or investors.
- Stairs and secure lift to 14th floor.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood floor and cloakroom.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.15m x 5.08m (20' 2" x 16' 8")
Wood floor, door to balcony. Open plan to . . .
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 3.33m x 2.39m (10' 11" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, American fridge/freezer, integrated oven and hob, integrated microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, built-in breakfast bar.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- 2.49m x 2.11m (8' 2" x 6' 11")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, panelled bath with tiling, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.84m (10' 9" x 9' 4")
Built-in robes, low voltage spotlights, door to balcony.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.21m x 3.07m (17' 1" x 10' 1")
Low voltage spotlights, door to balcony.
- 3.25m x 1.32m (10' 8" x 4' 4")
White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, low voltage spotlights.
- UPPER LEVEL (floor 14)
- 6.05m x 4.5m (19' 10" x 14' 9")
- Additional Roof Garden of 302 sqft
Custom House Square, Belfast.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »