- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Double fronted, extended terrace.
- Three good bedrooms.
- One generous reception room.
- Fitted kitchen / dining area.
- Upvc double glazing.
- White bathroom suite.
- Gas central heating system.
A comfortable double fronted, extended mid town terrace that enjoys a prominent front of road position offering excellent doorstep convenience. Three good bedrooms / one generous reception room. Fitted kitchen / dining area. Downstairs w.c / cloakroom. Upvc double glazed windows / gas central heating system. White bathroom suite. Good presentation throughout. Chain free. Feature double gates to enclosed car parking to rear. Walking distance to local shops / schools, churches and all the convenience offered by this established area. Well worth a visit / excellent first time buy. EPC D68
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed entrance door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Built-in cloaks, wooden effect strip floor.
- LOUNGE 15'2 x 10'2 (4.62m x 3.10m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA 14'3 x 15'2 (4.34m x 4.62m)
- Range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces, plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiling.
- REAR PORCH
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- EXTENDED BEDROOM 3 11'6 x 8'3 (3.51m x 2.51m)
- Range of built-in robes, wooden effect strip floor.
- EXTENDED DOWNSTAIRS W.C
- Low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, tiling.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 14'10 x 9'2 (4.52m x 2.79m)
- Range of built-in robes.
- BEDROOM 2 10'4 x 7'5 (3.15m x 2.26m)
- Built-in robes. Gas Boiler.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Panelled bath, thermostatically controlled shower unit, wash hand basin, vanity unit, low flush w.c, tiling.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- Feature wall, decorative railings to front, feature pillars / double gates to paved car parking area to rear, outside light and tap.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »