- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms (Two En-suite Shower Rooms)
- Spacious Lounge With 'Gazco' Electric Fire
- Modern Kitchen Open Plan To Dining
- Utility, Cloakroom & Security Alarm System
- GFCH / PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden To Rear / Private Parking To Front For 2 Cars
- NHBC Warranty
- Ready To Move Into
We are pleased to present for sale this beautiful detached family home located on Finaghy Road South. Recently constructed and within NHBC warranty, the property is ready to move into and has been finished to an exceptional standard throughout. The spacious accommodation comprises modern kitchen with range of integrated appliances, open plan dining area, utility room, large lounge & downstairs W.C. On the first floor there are four excellent bedrooms, two with en-suite shower rooms & contemporary bathroom suite. There is also excellent storage throughout. Outside there is a large enclosed garden to rear in lawn with patio area and private parking to front for two cars. Gas fired central heating & PVC double glazing are both in place. Close to the many leading schools in the surrounding area, this home is likely to appeal to families looking to purchase in a sought after location. With similar properties selling well, early viewing is highly recommended.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL
- American walnut semi - solid wood floor.
- LOUNGE 19'8 x 15'6 (5.99m x 4.72m)
- Feature 'Gazco' electric inset fire with remote control operation. American walnut semi - solid wood floor. Illuminated shelving. Recessed spotlighting. Double doors to rear garden.
- KITCHEN 18'1 x 12'0 (5.51m x 3.66m)
- Excellent range of high and low level gloss units, range of integrated appliances to include fridge / freezer, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob, oven & stainless steel extractor fan. 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap & drainer. American walnut semi - solid wood floor. Recessed spotlighting.
- OPEN PLAN
- DINING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM 8'5 x 5'5 (2.57m x 1.65m)
- Range of high and low level units matching kitchen, plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
- Excellent storage.
- Low flush W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- Storage off landing.
- BEDROOM ONE 16'3 x 10'2 (4.95m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of built in robes & drawers.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin. Polished floor tiles, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 13'0 x 10'7 (3.96m x 3.23m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM THREE 13'1 x 10'2 (3.99m x 3.10m)
- Excellent range of built in robes, drawers & shelving. Laminate wood flooring.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower, low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin. Polished floor tiles, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM FOUR 10'0 x 9'4 (3.05m x 2.84m)
- Double built in robe.
- White suite comprising low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with shower over, polished tiled floor, part tiled walls, built in storage & display unit. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlighting.
- Access via slingsby ladder. Partially floored and Insulated
- Excellent rear garden in lawn with paved patio. Water tap. Garden Shed. Paved front with private car parking for two cars.
- Approx Rates approx £2071.60
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »