140 Erinvale Drive, Belfast BT10 0GF
2 Bed Semi-detached bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Very Well Presented Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close To Public Transport Links And Main Arterial Routes
- Ease Of Access To Belfast City Centre
- Modern Kitchen Open To Living Room
- Two Bedrooms (Master With Walk In Dresser)
- Well Appointed Bathroom
- Large Rear Garden In Lawn With Patio
- Driveway Parking
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Planning Permision Has Been Granted For A Single Storey Extension
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationVery well present semi-detached bungalow located in a quiet cul-de-dac in Erinvale, off Finaghy Road South. The property offers ease of access to many local amenities, public transport links and main arterial routes.
Internally the property has been extremely well maintained by the current owners and comprises of a modern kitchen with dining area open to a living room with multi fuel burning stove, two bedrooms (master with walk in dresser) and a well appointed bathroom.
The property further benefits from driveway parking a large rear garden in lawn with patio, oil fired central heating and double glazing.
Planning permission has been granted for a single storey extension to the front, side and rear. Copies of plans are available on request.
Early viewing is advised.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 4.01m x 3.38m (13' 2" x 11' 1")
Excellent range of high and low level units, wine rack, formica work surfaces, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, spot lighting, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.28m (14' 9" x 10' 9")
Multi fuel burning stove
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.77m (11' 9" x 9' 1")
Laminate wooden floor
- WALK IN DRESSER:
- 1.91m x 1.7m (6' 3" x 5' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 2.74m (12' 4" x 9' 0")
Laminate wooden floor
- Panel bathwith rainwater style shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome taps, low flush w.c, heated chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, spot lighting, tiled floor, fully tiled walls
- Rear garden laid in lawn with patio and timber fencing.
Driveway parking and front garden.
Erinvale, Off Finaghy Road South, Belfast
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »