140 Castlereagh Road, Belfast BT5 5FS
Commercial Property For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Excellent Shop Unit of circa 550sq ft
- Ideal as a Fast Food Outlet / Coffee Shop / Hairdressers etc
- 330 sq ft Shop Front with Wc & Storage to Rear
- Electric Roller Shutter
- Excellent Location with Good Street Frontage
- Located on one of Belfasts Primary Arterial Routes
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- EPC Rating F129
Additional InformationViewing Times:
Viewing through Auctioneer, contact us on 02890 393 966 to arrange.
BRG are Pleased to Bring to the Market This Superb Commercial Unit Located on one of Belfasts Primary Arterial Routes. The Unit Would Lend Itself to Number of Uses including Fast Food, Coffee Shop, Deli, Hairdressers etc. The Unit is circa 550sq ft and Features an Electric Roller Shutter. There is also a Storage Area and WC at The Rear. Early Viewing is Highly Recommended. Belfast is the capital and largest city of Northern Ireland. Most of Belfast, including the city centre, is in County Antrim, but parts of East and South Belfast are in County Down. By population before the 2015 council reform, Belfast was the 17th largest city in the United Kingdom and the second largest on the island of Ireland.At the time of the 2011 census, the city of Belfast Metropolitan Area had a population of 579,276.
Retail Area : 24'0" x 13'11"
Store : 17'0"awp x 14'3" awp
wc : 6'8" x 6'8"
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »