- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bed, 2 Reception Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway with Off-Street parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Fence and Gate
- Double Glazed Windows
- Private Access to Forest via Gate in Rear Garden
- Conveniently Located Close To Riverside Retail Park, The Town Centre as well as Primary, Secondary & Grammar Schools
- Popular Residential Area
- Internal Inspection Recommended
- This 3 bedroom, 2 reception semi-detached bungalow which offers well laid out adaptable accommodation is situated on a mature, spacious site backing onto Somerset Forest. Conveniently situated within close proximity to Coleraine town centre, Riverside Retail Park, schools, shops and all other local amenities this excellent property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and early internal inspection comes highly recommended
- Entrance Porch:
- Entrance Hall:
- With wooden floor, dado rail, cloaks, hotpress and access to roofspace,
- Lounge: 3.86m x 5.41m (12'8 x 17'9)
- With feature Inglenook style fireplace with open fire, slate tiled hearth and recessed mantle beam above, wooden flooring, dado rail & TV Point.
- Bedroom 1: 3.45m x 3.56m (11'4 x 11'8)
- With ensuite comprising half tiled walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and WC.
- Bedroom 2: 3.58m x 3.56m (11'9 x 11'8)
- With suite comprising bath with telephone hand shower and tiled splash back, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC and wooden flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.93m x 3.86m to widest points (16'2 x 12'8 to wid
- Kitchen Area: With range of eye and low level units, tiled splash back around worktop (tiled top), Belfast sink, space for fridge/freezer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan and wooden flooring.
Dining Area: With beamed ceiling, stove with tiled surround and wooden flooring.
- Family Room/Bedroom 3: 2.62m x 2.36m (8'7 x 7'9)
- With French doors leading to -:
- With uPVC double glazing and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with mature gardens to front comprising various rockery, plants, shrubs and trees together with paved pathway. Private garden to rear laid out in various plants, flowerbeds, shrubs and rockery together with paved patio area, fully enclosed by closed board fencing and private gate leading to Forest. Outdoor light and tap to rear of property.
- Wooden Shed
- With roller door and single glazed windows.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »