- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 + Reception Rooms
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ivory Open Plan Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Handy Location
- Immaculate Presentation
Additional InformationThis semi equals an absolutely superb buy, as decoratively the property is sitting in pristine modern condition, with little or nothing to do but walk in and enjoy and the location is second to none in respect of convenience, as all the facilities associated with Bangor town centre, including public transport to and from Belfast, are right on your doorstep, plus the pleasant cul de sac location offers a safer play area for those with young children.
If you're serious about buying at this price range this property not only needs to be on your viewing's list, it's got to be at the top. Be warned you'll be disappointed if you don't get an opportunity to buy this really delightful home.
- Covered porch. Half glazed entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- White suite comprising: Bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Corner shower with Triton T80 Easi electric shower. Vanity unit with inset wash hand basin. W.C.
- LOUNGE 12'5" x 11'5" (3.78m x 3.48m)
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and tiled hearth, pine mantel.
- KITCHEN 14'11" x 7'3" (4.55m x 2.21m)
- Range of white gloss high and low level cupboards and drawers with butcher block work surfaces. 1½ tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Oak laminated wooden floor. Open plan to ....
- FAMILY/DINING AREA 21'7" x 10'10" (6.58m x 3.30m)
- Multi-fuel stove with slate hearth. uPVC double glazed folding doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 12'5" x 10'6" (3.78m x 3.20m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with louvred doors.
- BEDROOM 2 11'11" x 10'11" (3.63m x 3.33m)
- Built-in double wardrobe. Cornice.
- BEDROOM 3 7'4" x 6'11" (2.24m x 2.11m)
- Off street parking.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedges. Store house: 8'3" x 6'0". PVC oil tank. Tap. Light. Boiler house.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
89th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »