This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property With Two Storey Extension
- Convenient To Local Shops, Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge And Dining Area With Flame Effect Fire And Laminated Timber Floor
- Extended And Walnut Effect Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Rear Garden And Paved Patio Area
Additional InformationA Most Outstanding And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property With Two Storey Extension
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
- LOUNGE:18' 6" x 8' 10" (5.64m x 2.68m)
- Electric flame effect fire. Laminated timber floor.
- EXTENDED AND LUXURY FITTED WALNUT EFFECT KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES:10' 11" x 11' 11" (3.33m x 3.62m)
- Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Neff oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Storage under stairs. PVC double glazed back door.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 1" x 11' 4" (3.68m x 3.45m)
- Laminated timber floor. Hotpress.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 7" x 10' 11" (2.91m x 3.32m)
- Laminated timber floor.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Velux style window.
- Aluminium extending ladder to floored roofspace with light and Velux window.
- Rear garden. Paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside light.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
- Expert Mortgage Advice We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances. To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »