- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Maison Real Estate is delighted to market 14 Tullydowey Road, Blackwatertown. This stunning new build property extends to 1840 sq. ft. on the ground floor and 1000 sq. ft. for further living space in the attic area. It is currently being constructed with a view to complete by May 2021. This modern day family home will be finished to a high spec. At this stage of construction it can be finished to the client’s personal specifications. Externally this beautiful home is finished in white render with coloured sills and cornerstones.
Number 14 is located on Tullydowney Road being just one minute to Blackwatertown Village offering schools, shops and all other local amenities, it further benefits a 9 minute drive to Armagh City Centre. We expect high in this property, it would appeal to many seeking modern day living in the countryside surrounded by privacy and beautiful views beyond.
- Efficient smart led lighting.
- OFCH ( 3 Zones )
- The house has been structurally designed to accommodate further living space to the attic area which extends to 1000 Sq. ft.
- The living spaces are fitted with efficient architectural lighting.
- Internal architraves and moulded skirting hand painted
- All showers on a pressurised system, thermostatically controlled
- Decorative lighting to the perimeter of the area.
- The property is set on 1/3 of an acre with garden area to the front and rear with a kerbed perimeter.
- Full Planning Permission for detached garage
- Open kitchen/dining area with patio doors leading to the rear
- Large living/family room
- Large entrance hall,
- 4 bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Wood burning stove
- Internal walls and ceilings painted a neutral colour
- Pre wired house alarm
- Mains & battery smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Recessed led down lights throughout all rooms.
- Provision for TV/Sky in each room
- Mood lighting within lounge and hall area
- Feature external lighting fitted front and rear of the building.
- Fully fenced around all perimeters
- Entrance finished with modern piers and decorative gates
- Outside area have been left prewired for a garage, automated entrance gate with intercom, controlled power supplies for garden lighting/patio area.
To express your interest in this fantastic newly built home we highly recommend making early contact to avoid disappointment. Please contact our Armagh branch on 028 (37) 515949
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »