- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Deceptively Spacious Detached Family Home With Four Bedrooms
- Two Generous Reception Rooms On The Ground Floor, One With Patio Doors To Rear Gardens
- Four Bedrooms, One With Luxury En Suite Shower Room
- Breakfast Area Open To Excellent Modern Kitchen With New Appliances And Breakfast Bar
- Ground Floor Toilet Suite, Family Bathroom On First Floor And Luxury Shower Room On The Second Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Spacious Brick Paviour Driveway To Front Plus Small Garden In Lawn
- Superb Location Within A Much Sought After Area Close To Some Of Belfasts Leading Schools
Additional InformationA superb detached property in the much sought after Thornhill area, within walking distance to Stormont grounds and its many facilities. Previously extended to both the rear and upwards, creating a second floor of accommodation, this four bedroom family home offers attractive period features with an excellent level of finish.
Comprising two separate reception rooms on the ground floor, attractive lounge to front with tile feature fireplace and generous dining room to rear with a dark 'oak' semi solid wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear garden. The extended kitchen includes a breakfast area which then opens up to fully fitted kitchen with 'walnut' effect units and two newly fitted built in 'Hoover' ovens, five ring gas hob and porcelain tile flooring.
The first floor offers two good sized double bedrooms, both with bay windows, and the master bedroom offering en suite shower room with luxury fittings including chrome feature wall mounted radiator. Furthermore, a family bathroom with modern white suite and ceramic tile flooring. The second floor offers a further two bedrooms and a modern white shower room with built in shower cubicle and chrome feature wall mounted radiator.
Externally, the property sits in a mature residential location with spacious brick paviour driveway to front offering enough room for three cars and a small enclosed rear garden with brick paviour area and lawn.
Ideal family location within close proximity to many of Belfasts leading schools and with the main Upper Newtownards Road within walking distance, this property is very accessible to Belfast City Centre via car or the new Glider Express Bus System. Other amenities include Ballyhackamore Village and the main outer ring leading to Belfast City Airport. A detached home offering easy to maintain accommodation which has gone through a major improvement programme in recent years and offers convenience to so many amenities.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Enclosed Entrance Porch
- 'Terrazzo' flooring.
- Entrance Hall
- Dark 'oak' wood strip flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, wood panelled walls and cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- Lounge 14'2 x 11'3 (4.32m x 3.43m)
- (into bay). Attractive tile feature fireplace and bay with wood panelling.
- Dining Room 14'8 x 11'3 (4.47m x 3.43m)
- (into bay). Attractive wall mounted gas fire, dark 'oak' semi solid wood panelled flooring and patio doors to rear garden.
- Breakfast Area 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- Porcelain tile flooring.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 14'7 x 10'7 (4.45m x 3.23m)
- Attractive range of high and low level 'walnut' effect units, formica work surface, inset one and a quarter bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, two built in split level 'Hoover' ovens, five ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, breakfast bar, partly tiled walls and porcelain tile flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'3 x 11'3 (4.34m x 3.43m)
- (into bay).
- En Suite
- Modern white suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with built in shower, tiled walls, sliding shower doors, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator and extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 14'8 11'2 (4.47m 3.40m)
- (into bay).
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone handle shower, tiled splash back, vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash back, low flush wc, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Second Floor
- Bedroom 3 12'4 x 9'4 (3.76m x 2.84m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Storage Room
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Bedroom 4 9'2 x 9'1 (2.79m x 2.77m)
- Recessed spotlighting.
- Shower Room
- Modern white suite comprising built in shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled walls, vanity unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome feature wall mounted radiator, recessed spotlighting, extractor fan and ceramic tile flooring.
- Spacious brick paviour driveway to front for three cars.
Enclosed brick paviour area to side and rear, lawn, garden shed and outside lights.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
55th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »