- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb 3 storey end of terrace townhouse.
- Spacious family accommodation.
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- uPVC double glazing
- Gas fired central heating recently upgraded.
- Beam vacuum system & burglar alarm.
- Convenient location within close proximity to schools, shops and forest walks.
- Landscaped garden to rear.
- This well finished and spacious 4 bedroom end of terrace townhouse is located in the popular 'Salmon Leap' development in Castleroe on the outskirts of Coleraine. The property offers excellent family accommodation and is in good decorative order throughout. Situated within close proximity to schools, shops and town centre the property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers and viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent.
- Ground Floor - Entrance Hall:
- With understairs storage and cloaks comprising WC, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Lounge: 4.17m x 3.66m (13'8 x 12'14)
- With feature fireplace with tiled hearth and wooden surround.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 4.14m x 3.66m (13'7 x 12'14)
- Fully fitted with range of eye and low level 'Shaker' style units with under lighting, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with glass splash back, built-in hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan, built-in fridge freezer, integrated dish washer, tiled floor, recessed lighting and French doors.
- Utility Room: 2.13m x 1.83m (7'15 x 6'13)
- With range of units, stainless steel sink unit and tiled floor.
- First Floor - Landing:
- With hotpress.
- Bedroom 1: 4.04m x 3.68m (13'3 x 12'1)
- With TV point, telephone point and ensuite comprising fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back and WC.
- Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.90m (12'1 x 9'6)
- With bath with telephone hand shower attachment and tiled splash back, fully tiled walk-in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, recessed lighting, tiled floor and extractor fan.
- Second Floor - Spacious Landing:
- Bedroom 3: 3.86m x 3.68m (12'8 x 12'1)
- With telephone point.
- Bedroom 4: 3.66m x 3.66m (12'15 x 12'0)
- With telephone point and TV point.
- Shower Room:
- With fully tiled walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin with tiled splash back, WC, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- Parking to front of property. Fully enclosed garden to rear laid in lawn together with paved patio area.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »