- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached villa in highly regarded residential area
- 3 Bedrooms (1 with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with multi-fuel fire and attractive flooring
- Open plan kitchen / dining area
- Bathroom with modern white suite
- Phoenix gas fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- Car parking space (double)
Additional Information'Seeing is Believing'. This is an absolutely outstanding semi detached home situated in a cul de sac of recently constructed properties. The property is presented to an exacting standard throughout by our client who has spent endless time, effort and expense in creating an outstanding modern labour saving home. From the moment one enters the reception hall one will be impressed by the degree of excellence on offer. This is a home we can recommend with utmost confidence.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled flooring
- Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring
- 4.83m x 3.73m (15' 10" x 12' 3")
Laminate wood flooring, feature multi-fuel fire and slate hearth
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 3.96m x 6.15m (13' 0" x 20' 2")
Built in units, round edge work surfaces, jaw box Belfast sink with mixer tap, inlaid hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, gas boiler, fridge freezer, island unit, dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, low voltage downlighters, under stair storage, French door to rear
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.45m x 4.04m (11' 4" x 13' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Wall hung wash hand basin, WC, shower unit, extractor fan
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.18m (11' 4" x 10' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.62m x 3.m (8' 7" x 9' 10")
- White suite, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, shower unit with controlled shower, ceramic tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail
- Linen cupboard
- Approached via slingsby type ladder
- Front in lawn, car parking space, wrought iron railing
Rear in lawn, private and extensive paved patio area, shed with power
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »