- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Most attractive, extended semi-detached villa
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace and wood-burner
- Magnificent, open plan luxury kitchen
- Island plus excellent range of integrated appliances
- Casual dining and sitting areas with French doors to garden
- Rear hall/boot room with excellent storage
- Utility room
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Additional shower room on ground floor
- Natural gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Off-street parking on driveway
- Landscaped rear garden
- Quiet yet convenient location: close to excellent local schools and amenities
Additional InformationTucked away in a quiet yet exceedingly convenient cul-de-sac off Cyprus Avenue, this beautifully presented, period semi requires the purchaser to do little except move in and enjoy their delightful home.
Sympathetically modernised, the current owners have recently extended the ground floor to create superb, family-friendly accommodation.
The stunning, bespoke kitchen is open plan to both dining and living spaces making it an ideal focal point for modern living.
A short stroll to vibrant local amenities and eateries in Ballyhackamore, the location would also be ideal for availing of an excellent range of schooling for all ages.
With attention to detail to the fore, it is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all the warmth and character this lovely home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed fan light.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Original mosaic tiled floor. Cloaks area. Internal door with etching to:
- Cornice ceiling, centrepiece, corbels.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.73m x 3.75m (15' 6" x 12' 4")
(At widest points and into bay). Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose. Most attractive marble fireplace with slate inset and hearth. Cast-iron wood-burning stove. Shelving.
- REAR HALL:
- Bespoke built-in storage units with shelves, cupboards. Further cloaks area with bench seat and storage underneath. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built-in cupboards and shelving. Old Belfast style sink unit with granite surround. Boiler cupboard. Ceramic tiled floor. Door with glass panels to side.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Corner shower cubicle with "rain" head and telephone hand shower. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback, low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- 6.68m x 6.03m (21' 11" x 19' 9")
Handmade range of high and low level units with glass display cabinets. Island unit with granite work surfaces and twin sink units with mixer tap. Breakfast bar style seating. Integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge, freezer, two Neff fan ovens. Five ring gas hob with extractor fan over. Pantry-style cupboard. Display shelving. Feature window seat overlooking rear garden with French windows. Open plan to:
CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREAS. Floor-to-ceiling window plus feature sliding sash windows to side. Delightful French doors to garden. Chevron Karrs engineered solid oak flooring.
First Floor Return
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.72m x 2.54m (8' 11" x 8' 4")
(At widest points).
- White suite comprising shower-bath with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled unit, screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Shelved storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.21m x 4.73m (17' 1" x 15' 6")
(into bay and at widest points). Cornice ceiling, centrepiece. Excellent range of built-in robes with drawer units and cupboards above.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 3.27m (10' 9" x 10' 9")
(at widest points). Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.7m x 3.03m (12' 2" x 9' 11")
Plus entrance area with excellent bedroom storage: Robes, drawers and shelving. Access to eaves.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- Driveway laid in stones with off-street parking for several vehicles. Flowerbeds with plants and mature tree. Path with storage area to side. Gate with further path leading to:
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Pavior patio area with feature lighting and power point. Steps to lawn with well-stocked flowerbeds. Variety of plants and shrubs. Timber shed with power.
From centre of Ballyhackamore, head towards City on Upper Newtownards Road. Turn left at traffic lights into North Road. Take the first right into Cyprus Avenue and Sunbury is third on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
18th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »