- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Period Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Spacious Fitted Kitchen
- Extended Living Room
- Patio Doors to Garden
- Classic White Bathroom
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationImposing Extended Period Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site Within This Highly Regarded Location
Situated within this highly regarded and much admired residential location this attractive period detached residence commands a mature site with wooded backdrop. The spacious interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with lounge into bay, extended living room with sliding patio doors to garden, fitted kitchen and bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, downstairs furnished cloakroom, gas central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, feature fireplaces and built-in mirrored slide robes. A detached garage and mature gardens and the most convenient location with leading schools, public transport, Cavehill Country Park, Fortwilliam Golf Course and Cavehill Tennis Club all close by make internal inspection a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Original glazed entrance door, leaded light window, wood strip floor, storage cupboard, double panelled radiator, three quarter panelled walls, wall light point.
Furnished Cloakroom - White suite comprising wash hand basin, low flush wc, gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 5.02 x 4.13 Into Bay (16'6" x 13'7" Into Bay)
- Attractive hardwood fireplace, tiled inset, double panelled radiator, exposed timber floor.
- Living Room 5.89 x 3.95 (19'4" x 13'0")
- Marble fireplace, double panelled radiator, wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings, sliding patio doors.
- Kitchen 4.76 x 2.60 (15'7" x 8'6")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, range space, stainless steel extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, double panelled radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls and ceiling, chrome radiator.
- Bedroom 3.94 x 4.10 (12'11" x 13'5")
- Double panelled radiator, built-in slide robes, exposed timber floor, picture rail.
- Bedroom 4.22 x 3.33 (13'10" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double panelled radiator, picture rail.
- Bedroom 3.18 x 2.56 (10'5" x 8'5")
- Wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Detached Garage 5.01 x 2.93 (16'5" x 9'7")
- Roller shutter door, light and power.
- Mature gardens front and rear in lawns, shrubs and flowerbeds, Ashphalt Driveway, outside tap, greenhouse.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »