- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Outstanding Townhouse
- Spacious Living Room with Stunning Flooring
- Newly Fitted High Gloss Kitchen
- Four Excellent Bedrooms
- New Bathroom in Four Piece Suite
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking/ Enclosed Rear Garden
- Popular & Convienant Location
- Newly Decorated Throughout
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the resale market this Stunning Three Storey Townhouse located with popular development Springfield Meadows just off the main Springfield Road. This area is popular due to its many local amenities including shops, schools, Tescos, The Royal Victoria Hospital and yet only a short distance to Belfast City Centre accessible by both local taxi and bus.
The property itself newly decorated throughout comprises; entrance hall leading to a beautiful living room newly laid with high shine laminate wooden flooring, and french doors leading to the open plan kitchen and dining room which has been newly fitted with a contemporary cream coloured high gloss kitchen with stainless steel cooker splash back, wood effect formica worktops, tile effect laminate flooring and new built in oven, hob and extractor fan. Over the first and second floors are four excellent bedrooms all of which have been fitted with new grey carpets. The family bathroom boasts a white four piece suite with panelling and modern vinyl flooring. Additionally this property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout, excellent storage, driveway parking and an enclosed rear garden.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.556m x 6.982m (5' 1" x 22' 11")
Pvc entrance door, high gloss laminate flooring, newly laid carpet on stairs, double radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 2.961m x 5.299m (9' 9" x 17' 5")
New high shine flooring, double radiator
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.98m x 4.532m (13' 1" x 14' 10")
New high gloss units, wood effect formica worktop, tiled flooring, new built in oven hob and extractor, pvc rear exit door and window with new blinds, large under stirs storage with tiled flooring
- 2.908m x 1.78m (9' 6" x 5' 10")
White four piece bathroom suite, part pvc panelling, vinyl flooring, double radiator
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.064m x 3.866m (6' 9" x 12' 8")
Newly laid carpet, single radiator
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.909m x 4.017m (12' 10" x 13' 2")
Newly laid carpet, single radiator, built in storage
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.975m x 3.977m (13' 0" x 13' 1")
Newly laid carpet, single radiator, 2 x velux windows
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.967m x 3.969m (13' 0" x 13' 0")
Newly laid carpet, single radiator, 2 x velux windows
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Springfield Meadows is a small development just off the Springfield Road in West Belfast
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »