- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Magnificent Town Terrace
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge into Bay
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Dining
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Majority of Windows Double Glazed
- Gas Central Heating
- Cul de Sac Position
- Private Garden /Designated Car Parking
- Mature Development
Additional InformationA Charming Mews Style Town House Situated Within This Much Admired Residential Location
A fabulous opportunity to acquire a charming mews style town house holding a prime site within this highly desirable development. The beautifully maintained interior comprises 2 bedrooms both with range of built-in wardrobes, lounge into bay with attractive fireplace, spacious fitted kitchen incorporating dining area with patio doors to garden and classic white bathroom suite. The dwelling further offers gas central heating, majority of windows double glazed with pvc frames, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and has been maintained to a high standard over the years. Ample car parking to front and landscaped rear garden with car parking beyond combines with the most scenic and tranquil location and worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Porch
- UPvc double glazed entrance door, ceramic tiled floor.
- Open Entrance Hall
- Glazed vestibule door, double panelled radiator.
- Lounge 4.13 x 5.91 (13'7" x 19'5")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, attractive fireplace, 2 double panelled radiators.
- Kitchen 4.46 x 3.62 (14'8" x 11'11")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, cooker space, extractor fan, fridge/freezer space, plumbed for dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, wall mounted gas boiler.
- Dining Area
- Double glazed patio doors, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- First Floor
- Landing, cloaks, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Bedroom 3.44 x 2.82 (11'3" x 9'3")
- Double panelled radiator, extensive range of built-in robes, cupboards above.
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled radiator, partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 3.49 x 3.72 (11'5" x 12'2")
- Double panelled radiator, range of built-in robes, cupboards above, wood laminate floor.
- Roof Space
- Insulated, Slingsby type ladder.
- Landscaped rear garden with southernly aspect, in shrubs and flowerbeds, patio area, car parking bay to front and rear.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
35th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »