14 Shorelands Court, Cloughey BT22 1GZ
3 Bed Townhouse For Sale
- Modern mid townhouse
- 3 bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room)
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen/diner in walnut finish
- Family bathroom + ground floor cloakroom
- Brick paved parking area to front
- Enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn with patio
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Just a short stroll to the beach and close to Kirkistown golf course
Additional InformationSet in the very popular "Shorelands Development", with a south facing rear garden, this modern mid townhouse would make an excellent first time buy or downsizer.
The property offers 3 well proportioned bedrooms, including master with ensuite shower room, a family bathroom, a bright lounge with feature fireplace, a generous kitchen, with dining area and patio doors to the rear garden, and a ground floor cloakroom. This home has been neatly presented throughout and is well proportioned, extending to approx 1,050 sq ft. It benefits from uPVC double glazing and oil fired central heating. Externally it enjoys a pleasant south facing rear garden, in lawn with paved patio and a generous brick paved parking area to the front. Cloughey beach is just a short stroll away, as is the famous Kirkistown Golf club, whilst Watson's stores provides for all the grocery essentials including fuel and hardware.
Internal viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged, strictly by prior appointment, via the agent.
- Wood effect laminate flooring.
- Wood effect laminate flooring. Internet point. Double panelled radiator. Access to cloakroom.
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Open fireplace with stone mantle, tiled surround and tiled hearth. Wood effect laminate flooring. T.V point. Double panel radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 5.54m (12' 7" x 18' 2")
At widest points. Range of high and low level units in a wood effect finish with roll edge worktops. integrated hob and oven with matching extractor fans. Stainless steel sink. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Double panelled radiator. Access to rear via double patio doors.
- Smoke alarm. Access to hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.37m x 3.35m (14' 4" x 11' 0")
Double panelled radiator. Access to roofspace and ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising cubicle shower with electric Mira hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled floor and walls. Single panel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.4m (11' 2" x 11' 2")
Double panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.69m (8' 10" x 8' 10")
Single panel radiator.
- White suite comprising bath with hand shower and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Tiled walls and wood effect tiled floor. Single panel radiator.
- Paved parking area to front. Enclosed lawned rear garden with paved area. Oil tank, boiler and wooden shed are located to the rear.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From the car park in Cloughey turn towards Portaferry and turn right into the Shorelands development then left into Shorelands Court where number 14 is located on the left.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »