- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stunning, Extended Semi-Detached Family Residence Located Just Off The Old Stranmillis Road
- Internally and externally Finished To An Exceptional Standard
- Bay Fronted, Bright and Spacious Living Room With Gas Fire
- Family Room with Real Coal Fire
- Many Original Features including Stained glass, Stripped & Varnished Doors and Picture Rails.
- Wooden Fully Fitted Kitchen With a Range of Integrated Appliances, open to Family and Dining Area Leading To A Raised Composite Decked Patio And Garden Laid in lawn.
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Separate Luxury Bathroom with Separate Shower Cubicle
- Downstairs Shower Room And Utility Room
- Double Glazed Windows / Gas Fired Central Heating
- Driveway Parking To Front
- Excellent Location With The Shops, Boutiques And Restaurants Within Easy Walking Distance
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University And Belfast City Hospital Easily Accessible
- Many Of The Provinces Leading Schools Close At Hand
- Early viewing is strongly advised
This fabulous extended semi-detached family residence has undergone extensive renovation in recent years. Deceptively spacious, light filled property has been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout.
The ground floor comprises a bright and spacious living room with feature bay window, separate family room and a large open plan fully integrated kitchen with dining area, separate utility room, downstairs shower room. There are large bi-folding doors from the kitchen / dining area to a raised composite decked patio and steps to a rear garden laid in lawns with shrubs and mature trees.
Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom in white suite with separate shower cubicle. In addition, the property benefits from gas fired central heating and parking to the front.
The property benefits from an excellent location just of the old Stranmillis Road, with the shops, boutiques and restaurants on Lisburn Road within easy walking distance. Many of Northern Ireland’s leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University And Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, The Westlink And M1 motorway close at hand. Early Viewing is strongly advised.
- Solid Wood front door with glazed over panel.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Decorative tiled floor, picture rail, glazed wooden inner door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloak room, Under stairs larder, under stairs storage, solid wooden floor, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.37m x 3.8m (14' 4" x 12' 6")
(@ widest point into bay) Painted wooden fire surround, decorative tiled inset and slate hearth with gas fire inset, cornicing, wooden paneling inset in bay.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.3m x 3.6m (14' 1" x 11' 10")
(@ widest point into bay) Cornicing, wooden fire surround tiled inset, slate hearth, real coal fire, built in bookshelves.
- KITCHEN/ DINING / FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.9m x 4.76m (19' 4" x 15' 7")
Wooden Fitted Kitchen range of high and low level units with, integrated AEG electric oven, five ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, stainless steel sink, integrated AEG dishwasher, tiled splash back, built in book case, space for fridge freezer, under unit lights, recessed spotlights, solid wood floor, bi-folding door open to raised deck leading to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built in units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, gas boiler.
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush WC, pedestal sink unit, shower unit with fixed glazed screen, tiled walls and tiled floor.
- FIRST FLOOR:
- Access to roofspace. Roofspace floored, with slingsby ladder, light and Velux window.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.7m x 4.1m (15' 5" x 13' 5")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 3.28m (10' 10" x 10' 9")
- Luxury bathroom suite with bath, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit, tiled floor and walls, extractor fan, recessed LED spotlights.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.6m x 3.4m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.7m x 2.4m (8' 10" x 7' 10")
Wooden shutters. Currently used as a study.
- To the front is a gated driveway, parking for several cars, garden in lawns surrounded by hedges. Garden to the rear comprises of a composite decked area with electric points, stairs leading to garden in lawns enclosed by hedges, mature shrubs and trees, large bespoke shed, tap, private wooden lower decked patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »