- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Pvc Fascia & Eaves
- Coloured Bathroom with Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPvc Double Glazed Windows
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationA Magnificent Period Semi Detached Villa Holding a Prime Site Within This Most Admired Cul de Sac position
A fabulous opportunity to purchase a beautiful period semi detached villa holding a prime cul de sac position within this highly regarded residential location. Conveniently positioned to leading schools, Cavehill Country Park, excellent local shopping and public transport this spacious home will have immediate appeal. The interior comprises 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms with sliding patio doors to conservatory, fitted kitchen and coloured bathroom complete with electric shower and separate wc. The dwelling further offers uPvc double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, pvc fascia and eaves, oil fired central heating and Slingsby type ladder to floored roof space. Private gardens with southerly aspect to rear adds the finishing touches to a home worthy of your immediate attention.
- Entrance Hall
- UPvc double glazed entrance door.
- Walk-in Cloakroom
- Under stairs cloaks.
- Lounge 3.34 x 4.34 (10'11" x 14'3")
- Tiled fireplace, panelled radiator.
- Living Room 3.60 x 3.34 (11'10" x 10'11")
- Wood laminate floor, double glazed sliding doors to:
- Conservatory 1.79 x 3.46 (5'10" x 11'4")
- Kitchen 2.90 x 2.50 (9'6" x 8'2")
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of built-in presses, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, cooker space, breakfast bar, double panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Landing, leaded light window.
- Roof Space
- Slingsby type ladder, floored.
- Bedroom 2.70 x 2.86 (8'10" x 9'5")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.39 x 4.34 (11'1" x 14'3")
- Panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.30 (11'6" x 10'10")
- Panelled radiator.
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting, panelled radiator, hot press/copper cylinder.
- Separate WC
- Detached Garage 6.18 x 2.99 (20'3" x 9'10")
- Electric roller shutter door, light and power, oil fired central heating boiler, boiler store.
- Gardens front and rear in patio, oil tank, outside tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »