- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom end terrace property
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen with an array of fitted high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Modern three piece bathroom suite
- Off street parking with tarmac driveway
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Substantial side garden
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazed windows
- Ideal purchase for first time buyers or investors
- Early viewings recommended
14 Selshion Parade, Portadown
Hannath welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom, two reception end terrace property with substantial garden situated in Selshion Parade, Portadown. Conveniently located close to Portadown Town Centre, schools, shops and other amenities, 14 Selshion Parade would be the ideal purchase for first time buyers wishing to get on the property market and investors looking to add to their portfolio. The ground floor offers spacious living accomodation with two reception rooms and a kitchen with a range of fitted units. The first floor benefits from well proportioned bedrooms and a modern three piece bathroom suite. Early viewings are recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
- Entrance Hall 9' 2'' x 6' 3'' (2.79m x 1.90m) at widest point
- Access via; wooden door. Tiled flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to storage under stairs.
- Dining Room 10' 5'' x 12' 8'' (3.17m x 3.86m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Lounge 12' 1'' x 14' 1'' (3.68m x 4.29m) at widest point
- Wood effect flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Kitchen 10' 2'' x 7' 5'' (3.10m x 2.26m)
- Kitchen with a range of high and low level fitted units with hard wearing worktop and stainless steel 1.5 sink with mixer tap. Tiled flooring and splash back. Integrated hob and oven. Space for washing machine and fridge. Access to rear garden via wooden door.
- First Floor Landing 2' 11'' x 12' 7'' (0.89m x 3.83m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 10' 5'' x 9' 7'' (3.17m x 2.92m) at widest point
- Dual aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 8' 10'' x 14' 0'' (2.69m x 4.26m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator. Access to built in storage.
- Bedroom 3 7' 5'' x 10' 5'' (2.26m x 3.17m) at widest point
- Rear aspect room. Carpet flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bathroom 5' 9'' x 7' 8'' (1.75m x 2.34m) at widest point
- Three piece bathroom suite comprising of; fitted bath with shower attachment, low flush WC and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- The front of the property offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. The rear and side garden are mainly laid in lawn and fully enclosed with hedge and fence surround.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »