- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Bright and Well Presented Town House Property
- Tasteful Internal Décor and Use of Wooden Tiled Flooring
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bedroom One with En Suite Shower Room
- First Floor Lounge with Oak Wooden Flooring
- Open to Dining Area and Kitchen
- German Designed Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite
- Ground Floor WC
- Utility Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Easily Maintained Rear Patio Garden
- Only a Short Stroll from Holywood's High Street, Seapark Beach and Open Park Space Within Seapark Including Football Pitches, Cricket Pitches and Tennis Courts
- Within the Catchment Area to a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
- Excellent Convenience for the City Commuter via Both Road and Rail
Additional InformationSeapark Lane is a mix of modern house types and benefits greatly from the mature and well established Seapark location providing virtual doorstep access to park space of Seapark Recreational Grounds and cricket pitch, tennis courts and children's play area as well as the lough shore with many coastal walks and Seapark beach. Holywood itself offers an impressive range and varied selection of fine restaurants and excellent pubs as well as a comprehensive range of quality schools.
This townhouse property is well presented. The bright and spacious accommodation includes high standards of fixtures and fittings and tasteful use of wooden flooring, German fitted kitchen and white modern sanitary ware. There are four bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite shower room, integral garage and patio garden to rear.
Properties of this nature rarely present themselves to the open market and is ideally suited to young professional couple or family alike. With such convenience and contemporary finish this home is sure to create strong interest on today's market.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Front door with double glazed inset.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Black and white tiled floor, built-in book and display shelving. Cloaks area, black and white tiled flooring.
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, tiled splashback, black and white tiled flooring, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.93m (8' 8" x 6' 4")
Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler, range of high and low level oak units, stainless steel fittings, granite effect work surface, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, black and white tiled flooring, double glazed access door to rear patio garden.
- 2.9m x 2.34m (9' 6" x 7' 8")
Range of built-in robes.
- GROUND FLOOR BEDROOM/GARDEN ROOM:
- 5.18m x 2.97m (17' 0" x 9' 9")
With aluminium double glazed French doors to rear decking and patio garden, fireplace with timber surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth.
- FIRST FLOOR LANDING:
- Curved door with inset glass through to living room/dining room.
- 4.27m x 2.97m (14' 0" x 9' 9")
Bespoke fitted contemporary style kitchen in off-white with stainless steel fittings, solid timber work surface, Smeg four ring gas integrated hob, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor hood, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, integrated high level Smeg oven, solid oak wooden flooring, outlook to rear, recessed spotlighting and opaque glazed sliding partitioned doors to L-shaped lounge/dining room.
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 5.03m (21' 4" x 16' 6")
Solid oak wooden flooring, hole in wall focal point fireplace with contemporary gel fire, built-in book and display shelving and additional book and display shelving to dining room.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, panelled bath with chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit, tiling border detail, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.03m x 4.01m (16' 6" x 13' 2")
Velux window with fitted blind and window with outlook to front, range of built-in modern robes with glazed sliding fronted doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, built-in fully tiled shower cubicle, built-in chrome thermostatically controlled shower unit, inset tiling border detail, built-in bathroom storage cupboard, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.81m x 2.36m (12' 6" x 7' 9")
Outlook to rear with excellent view to Belfast Lough, Antrim coastline and hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.51m (8' 8" x 8' 3")
- SECOND FLOOR LANDING:
- Access hatch to roofspace.
- Garden laid in timber decking and brick paviours, excellent degree of privacy.
Travelling from Holywood, in the direction of Bangor, join the main Bangor dual carriageway and take the first left turn into Seapark Road. Turn first right into Seapark Lane. Number 14 is located on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »