- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Newly refurbished mid-terrace property located in Stranmillis Village.
- Beautifully presented throughout with a modern and adaptable layout.
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a wide variety of brand-new integrated appliances.
- Separate lounge.
- Three well-proportioned double bedrooms.
- Ground floor shower room with W/C and separate shower room with W/C on the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating, double-glazed windows throughout and enclosed front and rear yards.
- An ideal property for a number of potential tenants due to the great location and excellent presentation.
- Within walking distance to a number of well-known restaurants, shops and recreational facilities including the Botanical Gardens and the Lyric Theatre.
- This property is not HMO registered and is therefore suitable for a family or no more than two persons sharing.
- Available immediately.
Bennett Estate Agents are delighted to offer this exceptional, high-quality home located in the heart of BT9. Sandhurst Gardens is situated in a prime residential area within Stranmillis Village, with a bustling hub of local amenities, restaurants and cafes on your doorstep. This excellent property has been completed refurbished throughout and offers spacious accommodation over two floors. The ground floor comprises open plan living/dining/kitchen, separate lounge, double bedroom and modern shower room with W/C. On the first floor, there are two well-presented double bedrooms, a second shower room with W/C and storage facilities. This superb property further benefits from gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing throughout and enclosed front and rear yards. With a wide choice of superb schools, public transport links to Belfast City Centre and beyond and an excellent range of amenities offered by the surrounding area within walking distance, early viewing is highly recommended.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »