- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Available Immediately
- 1st Floor Apartment with its Own Front Door in a Quiet Cul de Sac Development
- Bright Lounge with Decorative Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- New Fully Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Ample Communal Residents & Visitor Parking
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Mahogany Effect uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Commuting Distance to Belfast & Lisburn
- Extremely Convenient to a Range of Amenities in Dunmurry Including Shops & Public Transport
- Rates Are Paid By The Landlord.
- No Pets, No Smokers, No DHSS
Additional InformationThis spacious first floor apartment is ideally located within a quiet cul-de-sac location in the middle of Dunmurry. The property offers bright, well proportioned accommodation which benefits from its own front door, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and a new white bathroom suite. Given its quiet location and convenience to many local amenities, including public transport links, shops and cafes, this property is sure to appeal to many. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Glazed front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs to . . .
- Solid wood strip floor, airing cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- 4.01m x 3.25m (13' 2" x 10' 8")
Solid wood strip floor, decorative fireplace.
- 2.51m x 2.39m (8' 3" x 7' 10")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, space for fridge, tongue and groove ceiling with spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.3m (11' 9" x 10' 10")
Solid wood strip floor, built-in robe and storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.16m (10' 5" x 7' 1")
Solid wood strip floor
- Newly fitted white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Ample communal resident and visitor parking.
From Belfast heading through Dunmurry, Royal Mews is on the right hand side just before crossroads junction and opposite Tescos.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »