- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well maintained semi bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Developed roof space
- Spacious lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen with dining
- White bathroom suite
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- 2 car off street parking
- Enclosed rear gardens
Located in a cul de sac position just off the Church Road / Ballygowan Road, this bright and spacious semi detached bungalow is in move in condition and a perfect but for those looking to either purchase their 1st home or those possibly looking to downsize to a smaller property. This property is very convenient to transport links, loading schools and is s short distance from the Lisnasharragh leisure centre. The accommodation in brief consists of two good size bedrooms, a spacious reception hall which opens to a spacious lounge with feature multi fuel burning fire, and is finished with a luxury fitted kitchen with dining area and a modern white bathroom suite. Externally there is off street parking to the front for 2 cars and to the rear there are good size gardens laid in lawn with a flagged patio and decking areas. Finished to a high standard throughout, we would recommend an immediate viewing as bungalows are in high demand, but also in short supply!
- The accommodation comprises
- Pvc double glazed front door leading to
- Entrance hall
- Solid wood flooring. Open to lounge.
- Lounge 14'4 x 10'11 (4.37m x 3.33m)
- Solid wood flooring. Multi fuel burner, recessed spotlights.
- Modern fitted kitchen 15'10 x 8'11 (4.83m x 2.72m)
- Range of high and low level units, double sink unit with mixer taps, 6 ring gas hob and double oven, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed spotlights. Extractor fan, double glazed French doors leading to rear gardens. Open to dining area.
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1 11'1 x 11'1 (3.38m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Bathroom 5'1 x 5'1 (1.55m x 1.55m)
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Roof space
- Floored, 2 x roof windows, eaves storage, power.
- Brick paved off street parking for 2 cars.
- Front gardens
- Lawn garden area to the front.
- Rear gardens
- Enclosed and good size rear gardens laid in lawn, with flagged patio area and feature decking area. Outside light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »