- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Exceptional Extended Semi Detached Villa in Prime Residential Location
- Magnificent Extended Kitchen & Family Area with Bespoke Robinson Kitchen
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC Facility
- Superb Shower Room with Italian Fittings
- Fraser Nolan Shutters to Front of House/Electric Blinds in Kitchen/Living
- Convenient Location with Good Access to Ormeau Road & City Centre
- Enclosed Patio Garden to the Rear with South Facing Aspect
- uPVC Framed Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Delightful Internal Ambiance & Charm
Additional InformationA magnificent extended semi detached villa in a prime location in South East Belfast. Ideally positioned for those seeking good access to local schools, the Ormeau Road and to the city centre.
Extended to the rear the outstanding modern kitchen is open plan to a living and dining area. Additionally a utility room and separate WC facility and a ground floor bedroom/reception room are complimented upstairs by two well proportioned bedrooms and a deluxe shower room.
Additionally the property benefits from uPVC framed double glazed windows, gas central heating and a delightful south facing courtyard garden to the rear.
- Front door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Feature ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM/RECEPTION ROOM:
- 4.78m x 3.1m (15' 8" x 10' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Range of built-in cupboards space for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Close coupled wc, unique Italian designed wash hand basin with mixer tap.
- MAGNIFICENT OPEN PLAN KITCHEN & FAMILY AREA:
- 6.15m x 4.93m (20' 2" x 16' 2")
Outstanding Robinson bespoke kitchen with extensive range of modern high and low level units and large island unit with storage underneath, built-in five ring gas hob, extensive quartz work surfaces, high specification extractor fan oven hob, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, two Miele oven/grills, built-in warming drawer, integrated dishwasher, stainless steel sink unit with Quooker hot water tap, built-in Miele Nespresso coffee maker, bespoke under unit lighting system. Wall length specifically designed sliding doors access to rear south facing patio garden. Feature Jotul wood burner, polished concrete floor with underfloor heating, electric blinds.
- FULLY FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- Storage cupboards.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 3.76m (13' 9" x 12' 4")
Superb range of built-in Sliderobes with several mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.95m (10' 5" x 9' 8")
- DELUXE SHOWER ROOM:
- Excellent range of Italian designed fittings, wash hand basin in vanity unit, close coupled wc, shower cubicle with mains pressure shower unit, magnificent tiled walls.
- Front and rear outside space, recently paved. The rear patio garden benefits from a south facing aspect.
Heading out of Belfast on Ormeau Road turn right into Rosetta Avenue, turn left into Rosetta Parade and turn right into Rosetta Drive.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »