- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Ground Floor Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Large Living Room with Oak Wooden Floor and Gas Fire
- Two Double Bedrooms with Master Incorporating En Suite Shower Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with Casual Dining Area
- Bathroom with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking
- Patio Garden Ideal for Barbecue and Outdoor Entertaining
- Offering Ease of Access for the City Commuter and Also Close to Local Shops and Schools
- Ideally Suited to Young Professional, First Time Buyer or Downsizing Market
Additional InformationThis superb ground floor apartment is located in a prime residential location just off the Upper Newtownards Road. As one of East Belfast's most desirable areas it is situated close to local shops and schools and Belfast City Airport is also easily accessible via the Glider.
Beautifully presented throughout the accommodation is both bright and spacious, comprising, in brief, excellent large lounge and modern fully fitted kitchen with casual dining area. There are a further two double bedrooms, with master incorporating en suite, and bathroom with white suite. Of particular note is the enclosed paved patio area ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal appraisal.
- Hardwood front door and glazed top light to reception porch.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- Oak wooden floor, cloaks area and storage cupboard.
- LIVING / DINING ROOM:
- 7.72m x 3.68m (25' 4" x 12' 1")
Oak wooden floor, dual aspect windows, alcove display, gas fire, uPVC double glazed sliding doors to rear garden, access to rear porch
- REAR PORCH:
- uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden, oak wooden floor, built-in shelving, alarm intruder controls.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.4m x 3.23m (11' 2" x 10' 7")
Oak wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, vanity unit with chrome mixer taps, built-in cabinet below, large double shower cubicle with chrome overhead shower unit, additional attachment, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2")
Oak wooden floor.
- 3.91m x 2.97m (12' 10" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink and a half sink unit with mixer taps, built-in wine rack, plumbed for washing machine, built-in Smeg oven with four ring stainless steel hob, stainless steel splashback and extractor fan, built-in glazed display unit, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled floor, concealed built-in Vokera gas fired boiler, open to casual dining area.
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, floating wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, corner panelled bath, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- Tarmac driveway for off-street parking to front, enclosed patio garden ideal for barbecue and outdoor entertaining.
Rosepark can be located off the Upper Newtownards Road just past Stormont Parliament Buildings. Travelling along Rosepark, Rosepark Meadows is located on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
142nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »