- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Modern detached home
- 4 Bedrooms
- Family room
- Family bathroom with bath & separate shower
- Enclosed garden to rear with decking - Tarmac driveway
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- Development has direct access to beach
- Current EPC rating - D63
Additional Information"Uniquely individual yet beautifully presented..."
This excellent detached family home has benefited from some very individual touches and finishes which buyers are sure to appreciate. It has a very open and bright feel from the moment you step through the front door onto the high gloss floor tiles and glimpse the beautifully presented lounge and separate family room. The kitchen deserves a special mention with it's high end units and finishing touches such as granite worktops, feature counter lighting and footlights. The bathroom boasts a corner shower and a corner bath whilst 3 bedrooms have an excellent range of built in furniture and 1 has coloured "ceiling lights" which change colour to create a tranquil environment. The property itself extends to approximately 1,500 sq. ft. and is located just the shortest of walks from the beach via a direct walkway from the Ringbuoy Cove development. It's the perfect combination in many ways - a good sized yet low maintenance and manageable garden with the full expanse of Cloughey beach within easy reach when the kids need more space.
Only an internal viewing will fully explain all that this excellent home has to offer and the attention to detail which the present owners have lavished on the property so we invite you to contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Oak effect uPVC double glazed door.
High gloss tiled floor, Double panel radiator, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Phone point, Understairs storage cupboard.
- White WC and pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splash back, Tiled floor, Single panel radiator.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.33m (12' 1" x 10' 11")
Wood effect laminate flooring, Double panel radiator.
- 4.95m x 4.14m (16' 3" x 13' 7")
At widest points.
High and low level units in high gloss finish with granite worktops and upstands, Stainless steel sink with mixer tap, Under pelmet lighting, Integrated Smeg ceramic hob and stainless steel extractor hood, Integrated double eye level Smeg ovens, Integrated slimline Bosch dishwasher, Space for American fridge-freezer, Integrated wine rack, Double panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Tiled floor and skirting, White uPVC double doors to rear decking and single door to driveway.
- 4.95m x 3.68m (16' 3" x 12' 11")
Wall mounted electric fire, Recessed spotlights, Two double panel radiators, TV point, White uPVC double doors to rear decking.
- Velux window, Single panel radiator, Smoke alarm, Shelved hot press.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.95m x 3.68m (16' 3" x 12' 11")
Double panel radiator, Access to roof space.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.66m x 2.97m (12' 0" x 9' 9")
Double panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Built-in wardrobes.
- White suite comprising corner panel bath with telephone hand shower, WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle, Double panel radiator, Part tiled walls, Tiled floor, Recessed spotlights, Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.14m x 2.16m (13' 7" x 7' 11")
Double panel radiator, Velux window, Recessed spotlights, Feature LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 2.41m (13' 0" x 7' 11")
At widest points.
Double panel radiator, Recessed spotlights, Built-in storage cupboards.
- Garden to rear with decking and pebbled area enclosed by fencing, uPVC oil tank, Boiler house, Light and tap.
Tarmac driveway and lawn garden to front with paved path to front door.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the details and descriptions provided within the brochure and other adverts (in compliance with the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008) however, please note that, John Grant Limited have not tested any appliances, central heating systems (or any other systems). Any prospective purchasers should ensure that they are satisfied as to the state of such systems or arrange to conduct their own investigations.
From Main Road Cloughey turn into the Ringbuoy development and take the first left followed by the first right where number 14 is at the end on the left.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »