- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Link Detached Family Home
- Excellent Location Close To Belfast And Lisburn
- Many Local Amenities Close At Hand
- Convenient Access to M1 Motorway And Within Walking Distance to Derriaghy & Lambeg Railway Stations
- Bright And Spacious Living Room
- Rear Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen Wthin Dining Area
- Four Generous Bedrooms ( Master With Ensuite )
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C
- Large Rear Garden With Patio
- Driveway Leading To An Attached Garage
- Gas Heating / Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationDeceptively spacious link detached family home located in a well established residential development off Queensway, Dunmurry. The property is close to many local amenities and parks and offers ease of access to Belfast and Lisburn by bus, car or rail.
This fine family home has been very well maintained by the present owners and the accommodation briefly comprises of a bright and spacious living room, dining room, modern kitchen with dining area area and w.c on the ground floor. Four generous bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a luxury family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle are to the first floor.
The property further benefits from an enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio, a side garden in lawn and a brick paviour driveway leading to an attached garage.
Early viewing is advised.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid wood front door, parquet flooring, ceiling rose, cornicing
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
Feature gas fired with wooden mantle and tiled hearth, cornicing
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.87m (10' 7" x 9' 5")
Doors to garden
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 5.11m x 3.71m (16' 9" x 12' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, chrome handles,feature under lighting, wine rack, integrated four ring gas hob and oven with extractor over, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, spot lighting
- Low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, tiled floor
- Linen closet, roof space access
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.47m x 2.97m (14' 8" x 9' 9")
Built in double mirror robes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Marine panel shower cubicle, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, spot lighting
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.82m x 2.59m (9' 3" x 8' 6")
Built in double mirror robes
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.36m (9' 2" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.74m x 2.34m (9' 0" x 7' 8")
Measurements at widest points
- Marine panel shower cubicle, free standing bath with chrome taps, low flush w.c, wash hand basin with chrome taps, heated chrome towel radiator, Spanish quarry slate tiles, spot lighting
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.71m x 2.95m (22' 0" x 9' 8")
Electric roller door, utility area: plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, cupboards
- Large private and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with timber fence and patio.
Brick paviour driveway to front. Side garden laid in lawn.
Travelling along Queensway from Dunmurry, turn right onto Mosside Road. Queensway Park is on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
41st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »