- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Corner Terrace Home
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Dining area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Heating
- Double Glazed
- Large rear and side Garden
- Communal Car Parking
- Convenient location within walking distance to city centre
Additional InformationWe are delighted to present to you this excellent corner terrace home that is conveniently located just off Donegall pass and is only a few minutes walk from Belfast city centre and all that it has to offer.
Deceivingly spacious, this property comprises of a bright and spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen with space for a dining area, two good sized bedroom, fitted white bathroom suite and lots of built-in storage. In addition to all this the property also benefits from a large rear and side garden, off street communal parking, gas heating and double glazing.
With little to do but add furniture, this property is perfect for that young first time buyer or investor that is seeking an easy maintained home in a convenient location. We don't see this one sitting around for long so be sure to book your viewings now!
- Entrance Hall 2.24m x 1.04m (7'4" x 3'5")
- Recently installed glazed pvc front door opens onto entrance hall with feature tiled floor.
- Lounge 4.44m x 2.85m (14'7" x 9'4")
- Spacious lounge with electrical fire with decorative surround. Dual window accent wall over looking rear garden. Laminate flooring. Access to under stair storage.
- Kitchen / Dining area 4.45m x 3.18m (14'7" x 10'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with a range of upper and lower level units, integrated fridge freezer, electric oven with ceramic hob, dishwasher, stainless steel extractor canopy and formica worktops. Stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine. Dual aspect windows and recently installed glazed pvc back door allows lots of light to flood into the room. Ample space for dining area. Part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Built-in storage cupboard. Access to loft space
- Bedroom 1 4.49m x 2.85m (14'9" x 9'4")
- Large double bedroom with dual aspect windows and large built-in storage / walk-in wardrobe. Low voltage recessed spotlights. Laminate flooring.
- Bedroom 2 3.19m x 2.18m (10'6" x 7'2")
- Spacious second bedroom which can fit a standard double bed. Laminate flooring.
- White Bathroom suite 2.21m x 2.11m (7'3" x 6'11")
- Fitted white bathroom suite complete with panelled bath with over hanging shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c. Built-in storage cupboard. White tiled walls with feature tiled wall over head of bath. Tile effect laminate flooring.
- Large rear and side garden
- Enclosed large rear and side garden with brick built outhouse and gated access.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
14th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »