- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Exceptional Detached Extended Family Home Of Approx 3,200 Sq Ft With Large Secluded Rear Landscaped Garden With Direct Access To Mary Peters Track And Lagan Meadows
- Four Bedrooms To Include Choice Of Master Bedroom On Ground Floor With Wet Room Ensuite Or First Floor With Ensuite And Access To Balcony
- Superb Open Plan Bespoke Kitchen And Dining Leading To Extended Garden Room With Vaulted Ceiling And Impressive Brick Fireplace With Multi Fuel Burner
- Fully Fitted Utility Room/Secondary Kitchen (14' X 9'4) With High Gloss Floor To Ceiling Storage Cupboards, Leading To Double Integral Garage
- Dining Room And Formal Lounge With Attractive Fireplace And Bay Window Overlooking Rear Garden
- Good Sized Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- K Glass Double Glazed Oak Effect PVC Windows
- UPVC Fascias, Downspouts And Barge Boards
- Extensive Landscaped Rear Garden In Lawns With Sitting Areas And Variety Of Trees, Shrubs And Flower Beds, Children's Play Area
- Ample Pavior Parking Area To Front Leading To Double Garage, Lawns, Trees And Shrubs
- Located In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Off The Upper Malone Road Enjoying Views Towards Queens Playing Fields And Lagan Valley Yet Convenient To Leading Schools, Motorway And Transport Networks, Belfast City Centre And A Number Of Leading Golf Courses
Additional InformationThis unique detached family home, re-designed and extended by the current owners, has been finished to an excellent standard boasting all the attributes of modern high end living framed by a subtle and mature back drop with direct access to the Lagan Valley and Mary Peters.
Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location this spacious home is convenient to many local amenities including leading schools, public transport, and Sir Thomas and Lady Dixon Park.
The accommodation is beautifully finished and well-appointed boasting formal and informal areas to entertain with a large bespoke kitchen with dining area leading to an impressive garden room being the centre focus on the ground floor, there are two further spacious formal reception rooms and a good sized fully fitted utility room and cloakroom.
There are four good sized bedrooms offering a choice of Master Bedroom on ground floor with wet room ensuite or first floor with ensuite and access to balcony.
The house is equally impressive outside with stunning immaculately landscaped mature gardens, extensive to the rear and pavior driveway for ample parking leading to an integral double garage at front.
Viewing is no doubt a must!!
- Glazed front door and side panels to…
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed inner door and glazed side panel. Light oak laminate floor.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling. Light oak laminate floor.
- Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Wood splash back. Heated towel rail.
- Separate cloaks cupboard. Hot press.
- Double glazed doors to…
- 5.31m x 4.72m (17' 5" x 15' 6")
(into bay) Cornice ceiling. Light oak laminate floor. Fireplace with slate hearth and wooden mantle.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.32m (18' 3" x 14' 2")
Storage cupboard under staircase. Staircase to landing, Velux window, storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 6.32m x 4.65m (20' 9" x 15' 3")
(to front of robes) Full length fitted robes and cupboards. 2 Velux windows. Triple glazed doors and windows leading to balcony with glazed surround.
- LUXURY ENSUITE:
- Twin wash hand basins. Wall mirror. Low flush WC. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Walk-in shower and drying area with drencher shower head. Velux window.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND DINING AREA:
- 7.32m x 5.31m (24' 0" x 17' 5")
Full range of Richardson Cardy high and low level bespoke units. Split old Belfast sink. Sharp integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Wine rack above. Rangemaster oven. 5 ring gas hob. Stainless steel extractor hood above. Tiled wall. Ceramic tiled floor. Plate rack. Low voltage spotlights. Granite worktop and splashback. 2 Velux windows.
- GARDEN ROOM:
- 7.29m x 4.5m (23' 11" x 14' 9")
4 Velux windows. Feature vaulted ceiling. Double doors leading to patio. Brick fireplace with multi-fuel burner and wooden over mantle. 5 amp lighting circuit. Underfloor heating.
- 4.27m x 2.84m (14' 0" x 9' 4")
Wood effect worktop. Floor to ceiling fitted cupboards and storage. Single drainer 2 no. stainless steel sink units. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Gas fired boiler. Door to…
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 6.17m x 5.41m (20' 3" x 17' 9")
Light and power. Electric up and over door. Shelving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.37m x 3.02m (14' 4" x 9' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.35m (11' 5" x 11' 0")
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- Tiled panelled bath. Bidet. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin set in wood effect worktop and storage below. Heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Majority tiled walls.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.76m x 4.22m (22' 2" x 13' 10")
(at widest points)
- WET ROOM ENSUITE:
- Walk-in shower area with drencher shower head. Inset shower storage in mosaic tiling. Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Wall mirror. Porcelain tiled floors and walls. Velux window.
- Stunning private landscaped garden backing on to and with direct access to Mary Peters Track. Landscaped in lawn, flower beds, array of trees and shrubs and sitting areas. Children's play area and stoned path leading to gate to Mary Peters Track and Queens Playing Fields. Front garden in lawn with flower beds, trees and shrubs, large pavior driveway and parking area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »