- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Stunning Semi Detached Property Within A Popular Residential Area
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With A Range Of Integrated Appliances Open To Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Three Good Size Bedrooms, Master With A Range Of Built In Robes
- Family Bathroom With Panelled Bath And Separate Shower Cubicle
- Driveway To Front And Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden With Decked Area
- Convenient Location Close To Both Belmont And Ballyhackamore Villages
Additional InformationThis stunning, extended semi detached home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance of both Belmont and Ballyhackamore with their many shops and cafes. Also within close proximity to George Best Belfast City Airport and a range of both primary and secondary schools, and with Belfast City Centre close at hand for the commuter.
Internally the accommodation comprises a bright reception hall, with downstairs cloakroom and with wc, leading to spacious lounge and a modern fully fitted kitchen with excellent range of integrated appliances and stone worktop open to dining room. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms and a modern white bathroom suite with panelled and separate shower cubicle.
Externally, the property benefits form a large decked area and private landscaped gardens. An exceptional family home in a popular residential location, an internal inspection is essential to appreciate fully all this fine home has to offer.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Storage under stairs and sanded and varnished wood flooring.
- Downstairs WC
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin and cloak cupboard.
- Lounge 14'5 x 11'9 (4.39m x 3.58m)
- (Into bay). Attractive fireplace with granite inset, granite hearth and cornice.
- Dining Room 12'2 x 10'8 (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Cornice and double doors to garden.
- Open To:
- Kitchen 17'4 x 8'0 (5.28m x 2.44m)
- Excellent range of high and low level units, stone counter tops, one and a half tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, 'Neff' stainless steel oven, 'Neff' combi oven, ceramic hob, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, 'American Style' fridge freezer, breakfast bar, recessed spotlighting and fully tiled flooring.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 14'7 x 10'0 (4.45m x 3.05m)
- Range of built in robes.
- Bedroom 2 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 7'6 (2.77m x 2.29m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, recessed spotlighting, partly tiled walls, sanded varnished wooden flooring.
- Driveway to front leading to garage and garden in lawn.
Attractive garden to rear in lawn with decked area, patio, flower beds, trees and shrubs.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
65th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »