- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi-detached Home
- Located within The Sought After Nicholson Green Development
- Well Presented by Its Current Owners Throughout
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Stove
- Light and Bright Kitchen Diner with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Ground Floor WC
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Ensuite)
- Contemporary Bathroom with white Suite
- Benefiting from a desirable Corner Site, Side Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Early Viewing is Recommended
Additional InformationThis superb 3 bed semi-detached property is located just off the main street in Donaghcloney and walking distance of many local amenities in the area including shops, doctors surgery, public transport links. The property is modern and well finished and comprises of 3 well-proportioned bedrooms (master ensuite), modern bathroom, a generous lounge, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, downstairs WC.
A private enclosed rear garden with paved patio and driveway parking to the side ensure it is convenient for modern day living. It is extremely convenient and within easy commuting distance to Belfast, Lisburn, Lurgan, Craigavon and further afield. Early viewing is encouraged as interest is anticipated to be high.
All in all a modern property, offering exceptional space in a quiet development.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Composite front door, laminate wooden flooring.
- 5.51m x 3.73m (18' 1" x 12' 3")
Laminate wooden flooring, wood burning stove on granite hearth.
- KITCHEN DINER
- 5.51m x 3.23m (18' 1" x 10' 7")
Mixture of high & low level units with stainless steel sink and mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer, electric oven and hub, stainless steel extractor fan, spot lights, uPVC double glazed doors out to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.4m (12' 3" x 11' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, extractor fan.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 3.12m (10' 7" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.23m x 2.26m (10' 7" x 7' 5")
- Ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with ceramic tiled splashbacks, spots and extractor fan.
- A private enclosed rear garden with paved patio and driveway parking to the side.
Heading through Donaghcloney Village towards the Cricket Ground, Nicholson Green is on the right hand side. No. 14 is towards the back of the development.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »