- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Home On A Generous Site
- Bright And Modern kitchen With Good Range Of Units
- Oil Fired Central Heating And PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fantastic Location Within Walking Distance To The Shorefront
- Adaptable Accommodation With Two or Three Bedrooms
- Beautifully Decorated And Finished To A High Standard Throughout
- Close To Local School And Amenities
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
This unique property is situated on a generous site, in a great location, within walking distance to the shorefront, local school and amenities. Well cared for by the current owner who has carried out a modernisation scheme, the interior is beautifully finished to a high standard. Internally there are two reception rooms, modern kitchen, two bedrooms, large family bathroom and fixed staircase leading to a large roofspace. Externally the property sits behind a walled garden with ample parking to the front, and a large area in lawn with outbuilding to the rear. Early viewing is highly recommended for this charming detached home.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled floor.
- Living Room 11'9 x 11'1 (3.58m x 3.38m)
- Open fire with original tiled hearth, surround and mantle.
- Dining Room / Bedroom 3 11'1 x 8'1 (3.38m x 2.46m)
- Tiled floor, overlooking rear garden.
- Kitchen 11'1 x 10' (3.38m x 3.05m)
- Modern range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, built in extractor hood, space for washing machine, feature glazed unit, partly tiled walls, tiled floor and acces to rear garden.
- First Floor
- Fixed staircase to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11' (3.66m x 3.35m)
- Overlooking front garden.
- Bedroom 2 8'1 x 8'1 (2.46m x 2.46m)
- Overlooking rear garden.
- White suite comprising tiled bath with mixer taps, overhead shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, feature period radiator with chrome detailing, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Roofspace 18'1 x 12'1 (5.51m x 3.68m)
- Possibility for conversion subject to building regulations.
- Front - Ample parking for multiple cars. Walled garden with bedding areas, area in lawn and outside light.
Rear - Raised patio area, oil fired boiler, oil storage tank, outhouse, area in lawn, light and tap.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »