- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Semi Detached Villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge with laminate flooring and open fire
- Living/Dining Room open plan to Modern Kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows
- Enclosed gardens with decking and paved patio beyond
- Popular location off the Lisburn Road
Additional InformationA well presented semi detached villa offering excellent accomodation over two floors. Modern decor, three bedrooms,lounge and an extended open plan dining/living room. Luxury fully fitted kitchen with patio doors leading out to the private gardens.White bathroom suite, double glazed and gas fired central heating.
Situated in a cul de sac off the Lisburn Road with an array of ammenities in the area within walking distance.A beautiful home ready to move into offering flexible living. Ideal to comute into Belfast City Centre. Viewing would be recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 3.66m x 3.35m (12' 0" x 11' 0")
Laminate flooring. Cast iron open fireplace with slate hearth.
- LIVING\DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Wooden floor open plan to Kitchen...Picture rail.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:
- Range of high and low level units,integral bottle stand. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Cooker hood and 1.5 stainless steel sink unit. Double doors leading to the gardens.
- Landing with access to roofspace, fully floored, insulated and light.
- White suite comprising of bath, mira shower an dshower door. Low flush wc and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.38m x 2.74m (11' 1" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.74m (10' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.13m x 1.96m (7' 0" x 6' 5")
- Paved area to the front with hedge and garden area.To the rear decking area and paved patio beyond. Bordered by hedging.
Drving along Lisburn Road heading into town, turn left into Belgravia Avenue, left into Ulsterville Place and left into Mount Prospect Park.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »