- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Two further well proportioned bedrooms on the first floor
- Three piece family bathroom suite
- Popular residential area
- Rates: Approx. £900 per year as of 10/03/2021
- Floor area: Approx. 1152 sq ft
- Management Fee: N/A
- Tenure: Freehold
14 Mount Hall Grange, Portadown
Hannath are delighted to welcome to the market this beautifully presented three bedroom semi detached home situated in the popular residential development of Mount Hall Grange, on the outskirts of Portadown. Offering spacious living accommodation including a open plan kitchen/diner, lounge with feature fireplace, three well proportioned bedrooms including a master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe. Ideal for those wishing to get on the property ladder and find their forever home, 14 Mount Hall Grange would be a perfect purchase. Early viewings are highly recommended.
- Entrance Hall 16' 8'' x 7' 3'' (5.08m x 2.21m)
- Access via; PVC door. Single panel radiator. Wood effect flooring. Access to storage under stairs.
- WC 6' 7'' x 2' 11'' (2.01m x 0.89m)
- Comprising of; low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Single panel radiator. Tiled flooring and feature tiling on wall.
- Lounge 19' 8'' x 11' 4'' (5.99m x 3.45m)
- Wood effect flooring. Feature fireplace with open fire. Two double panel radiators.
- Kitchen/Diner 19' 5'' x 9' 11'' (5.91m x 3.02m)
- Open plan kitchen/diner with a range of high and low level units. Hard wearing work top and tiled splash back. Integrated hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Space for washing machine. Stainless steel sink. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to side garden via PVC double doors.
- First Floor Landing 6' 6'' x 7' 2'' (1.98m x 2.18m) at widest point
- Carpet flooring. Access to roof space. Single panel radiator.
- Master bedroom 14' 0'' x 11' 5'' (4.26m x 3.48m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator. Access to built in storage and;
- Bedroom 2 9' 11'' x 9' 11'' (3.02m x 3.02m)
- Front aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- En-suite 5' 4'' x 5' 8'' (1.62m x 1.73m)
- Three piece suite comprising of; pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC. Mains shower with tiled surround. Tiled flooring. Single panel radiator.
- Bedroom 3 9' 4'' x 9' 11'' (2.84m x 3.02m)
- Side aspect room. Wood effect flooring. Double panel radiator.
- Bathroom 6' 6'' x 7' 1'' (1.98m x 2.16m)
- Three piece bathroom comprising of; fitted bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and tiled walls. Single panel radiator.
- The property offers off street parking with tarmac driveway. Lawn area to front and side. Patio area to side of property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »