- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi detached
- Three bedroom
- Living room
- Kitchen/ dining area
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Family bathroom
- Luxury finish
- Popular location
We are pleased to offer for sale this stunning semi detached home situated in Moss Lane, just off the Moss Road in Saintfield. This development was completed around three years ago and this is the first property ever to come for sale. The family home must be internally viewing to fully appreciate the standard of finish used throughout along with the spacious accommodation. The property comprises on the ground floor entrance hall with cloakroom facilities, large bright living room with wood burning stove, utility room and a stunning kitchen with dining area. On the first floor are three good size bedrooms, master with ensuite and a luxury family bathroom. Outside the property further benefits from a good size low maintenance garden. This development is much admired due to its abundance of outdoor green space and its limit number of properties, so early viewing is a must.
- Entrance Hall
- Composite front door leading to entrance hall, Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
- Living Room 14'8" x 13'6" (4.47m x 4.11m)
- Multi fuel stove, slate hearth. Wood laminate flooring.
- Cloakroom 5'9" x 3'1" (1.75m x 0.94m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, tiled to splash. Polished porcelain tiled flooring.
- Kitchen/Dining 17'8" x 10'0" (5.38m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit and a half, built in oven and hob, stainless steel cooker hood with extractor fan, integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Granite worktops with upstands. Double glazed doors to rear. Polished porcelain flooring.
- Utility 7'4" x 7'0" (2.24m x 2.13m)
- Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer. Compressor boiler. Walk in cupboard/pantry.
- First floor
- Stairs leading to first flooring. Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 12'10" x 10'8" (3.91m x 3.25m)
- Rear facing room. Storage cupboard.
- Ensuite 6'9" x 5'1" (2.06m x 1.55m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, corner shower unit with thermostatic shower. Floor tiling. Wall tiling to splash.
- Bedroom Two 11'0" x 8'3" (3.35m x 2.51m)
- Front facing room.
- Bedroom Three 11'1" x 9'0" (3.38m x 2.74m)
- Front facing room.
- Bathroom 9'5" x 6'7" (2.87m x 2.01m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower unit tiled with thermostatic shower.
- Neat garden to front laid to lawn. Enclosed garden to rear laid to lawn. Driveway and path stoned.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »