- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen/dining area
- Downstairs WC
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Detached garage
- UPVC double glazing
- Gas heating
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Alarm system
- Light oak internal doors
- Enclosed rear garden
Additional InformationA lovely detached home enjoying a quiet cul de sac setting in the exceptionally popular Mornington development.
The property consists of a lounge, kitchen with dining area, downstairs cloakroom with WC, three bedrooms, ensuite shower room and bathroom.
Outside there is a spacious driveway, detached garage and private rear garden.
Shops and schools are close by. For those commuting easy M1 access will add to the overall appeal.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Mahogany entrance door. Tiled floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- 4.75m x 3.42m (15' 7" x 11' 3")
Feature natural stone fireplace with gas fire.
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 6.226m x 2.383m (20' 5" x 7' 10")
Good range of high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Integrated gas hob and electric under oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Wine rack. Recessed lights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Patio doors to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace. Airing cupboard.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.631m x 3.424m (11' 11" x 11' 3")
- White suite. Large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Extractor fan. Recessed lights. Fully tiled.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.062m x 2.376m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.061m x 2.386m (10' 1" x 7' 10")
- White suite. Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.79m x 3.167m (18' 12" x 10' 5")
Light and power.
- Low maintenance front garden in pink pebbles. Tarmac driveway. Completely enclosed rear garden in lawn with shrub borders. Outside light and tap.
Off Ballinderry Road
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
64th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »