This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationA superbly appointed detached bungalow occupying an attractive level site in a small, highly regarded cul-de-sac development within easy walking distance of Dromore town centre and all amenities and only a few minutes’ drive from the A.1. providing good access to major Provincial centres North and South.
Built to a high specification about 18 years ago for the present owners, this quality property combines traditional brick elevations with beautifully proportioned accommodation, adaptable in layout to suit individual requirements, and incorporating a host of noteworthy features and finishes complemented by tasteful presentation throughout.
Additional benefits include excellent on-site parking, good-sized garage and a delightful South-facing rear garden enjoying maximum privacy.
As such properties rarely come on to the open market we anticipate interest from a wide cross-section of discerning purchasers, ranging from young families to those wishing to downsize, seeking a top calibre home in a quiet, safe and convenient location.
Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge 18’0 x 13’0 with period style fireplace, solid oak flooring, Family Room (or 4th. Bedroom), with solid oak flooring, patio door, superb fitted Kitchen/Dining Area 27’2 x 9’9 with comprehensive range of fitted units, ‘Belling’ range, integrated refrigerator, double aspect windows, complementary wall and floor tiling, fitted Utility Room, secondary hallway with solid oak flooring, Master Bedroom with fitted range of fitted furniture and wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, solid oak flooring, ensuite Shower Room, 2 further Bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, both with laminate flooring, fully tiled Bathroom with white suite and ‘Aqualisa’ shower unit over bath.
Alarm system installed.
Pine panelled internal doors with moulded architraves and skirting.
‘Slingsby’ ladder to partially floored roof space storage.
PVC double glazed windows and exterior doors.
Oil-fired central heating.
Integral Garage 19’11 x 10’9 with remote roller shutter door.
Spacious tarmac driveway with forecourt providing excellent on-site parking.
Prime level site laid out in mature, well maintained gardens front and fully enclosed, South facing rear laid out in lawns with extensive paver patio area, timber sun deck, stocked borders with an array of specimen trees and shrubs, screened boundaries affording maximum privacy.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With wall lamp.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door with double glazed top panel, solid oak flooring, double panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE:18' 0" x 13' 0" (5.49m x 3.96m)
- With attractive period style fireplace with pine mantle and surround, cast iron inset, tiled hearth, solid oak flooring, double aspect windows, double panelled radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM 4:13' 1" x 8' 9" (3.99m x 2.67m)
- With solid oak flooring, PVC double glazed patio door to patio area and garden.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:27' 2" x 9' 9" (8.28m x 2.97m)
- With comprehensive range of pine high and low level fitted units including display cupboards with glazed doors, concealed lighting, 'Belling' range with double ovens and 8 gas hobs and matching canopy with extractor unit, 1 1/2 bowl single drainer colour keyed sink unit and mixer tap, integrated refrigerator, complementary wall and floor tiling, double aspect windows, 2 double panelled radiators.
- UTILITY ROOM:11' 4" x 6' 2" (3.45m x 1.88m)
- With range of high and low level fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, complementary wall and floor tiling, access to Garage, PVC exterior door with double glazed top panel.
- SECONDARY HALLWAY
- With solid oak flooring, single panelled radiator, Hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM:13' 0" x 9' 9" (3.96m x 2.97m)
- With fitted wardrobe with mirrored doors, range of fitted furniture, solid oak flooring, single panelled radiator.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- With white suite comprising fully tiled shower cubicle with fitted screen / door, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):13' 4" x 9' 9" (4.06m x 2.97m)
- With fitted wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors, laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):13' 0" (max) x 10' 6" (max) (3.96m x 3.2m)
- With laminate floor, single panelled radiator.
- With white suite comprising pine panelled bath, 'Aqualisa' electric shower unit over bath, fitted shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:19' 11" x 10' 9" (6.07m x 3.28m)
- With remote roller shutter door, side window, power points, oil-fired boiler, access to Utility Room.
- Spacious tarmac driveway with forecourt providing excellent on-site parking. Prime, South facing, level site laid out in well maintained gardens front and fully enclosed rear in lawns with fully stocked beds and borders with a wide variety of specimen trees and shrubs, extensive paver patio area, sun deck with pergola, paved paths, wrought iron gate to side, outside lights, water tap, oil tank, timber screen, fencing, mature and screened boundaries affording maximum privacy.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »