This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Semi Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location Within Walking Distance of Comber Town Centre
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with Excellent Range of Built in Storage
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Attractive White Suite Shower Room
- Upvc Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Front Gardens Laid in Lawns
- Driveway Providing Ample Car parking Leading to Detached Garage
- Fully Enclosed Rear Gardens Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Ease of Access via Good Road Networks and Public Transport Links for Commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor
- Comber Town Centre Boasts A Varied Range of Local Amenities, Restaurants, Local Schools and Leisure Facilities
- Ideal for the First Time Buyer and Family Market Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented semi-detached chalet bungalow is located at the popular residential address of Meadow Brook, Comber. This peaceful cul de sac positioning is ideal for relaxed family living combined with excellent convenience to local amenities. The property is located within walking distance of Comber Town centre boasting a wide variety of shops, restaurants, leisure facilities and local schools. North Down Cricket Club is also in striking distance of this popular location. There are good road networks and public transport links close at hand offering ease of access for commuting to Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor. This semi-detached property would be ideal for the first time buyer and family market alike offering well-proportioned accommodation throughout. Accommodation comprises in brief, spacious/lounge dining area, fitted kitchen, white suite shower room and three good sized bedrooms. The property is situated on a great site with front gardens laid in lawns and rear gardens laid in paving's and raised timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining. The driveway provides ample car parking leading to a detached garage. Further benefits include gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing throughout. We anticipate demand for this property to be high and recommend your earliest possible viewing.
- uPVC front door with glazed inset and side light to reception hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Laminate wooden floor, open storage under stairs with gas fired boiler.
- LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- 7.44m x 3.81m (24' 5" x 12' 6")
Fireplace with stone surround, tiled hearth, solid wood mantel, electric fire inset, wired for wall lights, laminate wooden floor, dual aspect with outlook to front and rear, access door through to kitchen.
- 3.99m x 2.64m (13' 1" x 8' 8")
Excellent range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, inset electric oven, four ring ceramic hob, concealed extractor fan above, laminate work surfaces, larder cupboard, space for under counter fridge, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, chrome mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, outlook to rear, uPVC access door to rear.
- Picture rail.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, stainless steel taps, uPVC panelled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, part tiled walls, part tongue and groove walls, spotlighting, linen cupboard with built-in shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.m x 2.97m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
Excellent range of built-in wardrobes, picture rail, outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.36m (11' 10" x 7' 9")
Built-in wardrobe, outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
Outlook to front.
- Front gardens laid in lawns with hedging border, tarmac driveway leading to detached garage.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.m x 3.1m (16' 5" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power
- Fully enclosed rear gardens laid in pavings with raised timber decking ideal for outdoor entertaining, outdoor tap.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 5 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views