This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- A beautifully presented and extended family home in a super location
- Stunning high gloss black kitchen with an open plan living and dining room
- Fabulous views over Lagan Valley from the kitchen cooking area and patio
- Patio doors from the kitchen to an easily maintained landscaped rear garden
- Spacious lounge with a feature glass fronted “Faber” gas fire and recessed shelving
- Welcoming and bright entrance hall with under stair storage
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms – the master with built in slide robes
- Luxury bathroom with modern tiles, a Jacuzzi style bath and a separate shower
- Oil fired central heating and fully double glazed
- Detached garage with light, power and a plumbed utility area
- Large basement area providing excellent storage space
- Professionally landscaped garden to the rear with a paved patio and a raised decked area
- Very well maintained throughout and finished with style
- Close to an attractive glen for enjoyable walks
- Ready to move into and enjoy
A Deluxe Entertainer!
There is so much to enjoy in this perfectly presented family home… from breath taking views over Lagan Valley, to the simply stunning kitchen with its luxury gloss black units that has been masterfully extended to offer highly desirable open plan living and dining space. Every square inch of this home has been upgraded or improved leaving nothing to do but move in and enjoy the class, comfort, style and great taste the vendors have lavished on it. With the spacious accommodation, easily maintained grounds and very convenient location it is sure to be a hit with a wide range of purchasers!
Downstairs comprises a welcoming entrance hall with a solid wood floor and under stair cloak space, a beautiful lounge with a feature stone clad wall with an integrated top quality “Fabre” gas fire and wiring for a wall mounted TV, and of course the absolutely stunning kitchen that has been extended to offer open plan living and dining… the kitchen benefits from high gloss black units and moulded work tops that just oozes class. Many a night entertaining friends and family will be spent in this room which has been known to seat twenty guests at Christmas! Upstairs are three well- proportioned bedrooms – the master benefitting from a full range of built in slide-robes, and a luxurious family bathroom that benefits from a separate Jacuzzi style bath and a separate shower with quality tiles and lovely features.
The exterior of this lovely home offers plenty of enjoyable space that is easy to maintain. The front garden is flat and attractive and there is plenty of off-street parking with feature lights in the driveway. The rear benefits from a paved patio and a raised deck that has feature lighting and power sockets. It is very private to the rear and with patio doors leading to the kitchen it almost becomes part of the house in the summer months!
McCaughan Park is just off the Upper Knockbreda Road and benefits from easy access to the city centre, East Belfast, South Belfast and the motorway. There are plenty of super schools close by and Forestside Shopping Centre and Tesco Newtownbreda are only a few minutes away.
To arrange a viewing please contact Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
See detailed 3D floorplans for room layout and measurements
Lounge 16'3" x 13'11"
Kitchen/Dining/ Living Room 21'9" x 20'11"
Bedroom 1 11'9" x 10'10"
Bedroom 2 11'5" x 10'9"
Bedroom 3 10' x 6'11"
Bathroom 8'4" x 8'4"
Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition, nor does it confirm their inclusion in the sale. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
66th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views