- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Versatile Accommodation Suitable For A Variety Of Requirements
- Three / Four Bedrooms
- Two / Three Reception Rooms
- Spacious Kitchen With Cooking Annex
- Shower Room, Bathroom And Cloakroom With WC
- Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Large Greenhouse (1,360 Sq Ft) Ideal For The Enthusiastic Gardener
- Spacious Site With Ample Parking (0.2 Acres)
Additional InformationSituated in one of Newtownards most sought after addresses is this deceptively spacious detached bungalow which has been extended to offer well-proportioned living space suitable for a variety of differing requirements.
The site grounds are approximately 0.2 acres, and incorporates a 1,360 sq ft greenhouse, detached garage and plenty of parking space with low maintenance concrete driveway.
The town centre with its host of shops and recreational amenities are within close proximity, as are many leading schools making this an ideal property for all sectors of the market.
Viewing is highly recommended by contacting our Newtownards office on 02891 800700.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terracotta tiled floor. Leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 3.81m (19' 7" x 12' 6")
Tiled fireplace with marble surround, hearth and gas fire inset. Corniced ceiling.
- L-SHAPED KITCHEN:
- 5.03m x 3.96m (16' 6" x 13' 0")
Full range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Partially tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Open to:
- COOKING ANNEX:
- 4.09m x 1.98m (13' 5" x 6' 6")
Oil fired Stanley range. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Multi-jet shower. Plumbed for washing machine. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.49m x 3.78m (18' 0" x 12' 5")
Ceramic tiled floor. Larder off 12' 6" x 4.
- 3.66m x 1.35m (12' 0" x 4' 5")
- Low flush WC. Wash hand basin.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM 4:
- 3.99m x 3.53m (13' 1" x 11' 7")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.12m (11' 5" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 3.12m (11' 4" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.38m (11' 5" x 11' 1")
- Contemporary suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap and Instant heat electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Bidet. Fully tiled walls. Access to shelved hot press.
- 12.19m x 10.36m (40' 0" x 34' 0")
Ideal for hobby gardener with extensive galvanised steel bedding tables and concrete base. Electric installed, tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.88m x 3.35m (22' 7" x 11' 0")
Up and over door. Power and light.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC. Rear door.
- To the front is a concrete driveway with ample parking, and driveway to the rear with further parking.
From Blair Mayne Road North take Manse Road and take the second right onto Manse Park
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
16th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »