- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within Close Proximity To Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Polished Limestone Fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining Area With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With Shower Bath / Separate WC
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Tarmac
- Garden To Front Laid In Paving With Tarmac Driveway
- Large Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door / Attached Store
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting Within Close Proximity To Lisburn City Centre
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- PVC double glazed entrance door with side panels. Storage under stairs.
- Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
- 6.89m x 3.21m (22' 7" x 10' 6")
Measurements taken into bay window. Polished Limestone fireplace with open fire. Sliding door to Kitchen/Dining Area.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.98m x 4.17m (16' 4" x 13' 8")
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.29m x 2.93m (10' 10" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.24m x 2.93m (10' 8" x 9' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
- Shower bath with mixer tap and electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Hotpress.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc.
- LARGE DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.88m x 4.64m (29' 2" x 15' 3")
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
- ATTACHED STORE:
- 3.m x 2.97m (9' 10" x 9' 9")
- Enclosed rear garden laid in tarmac. Outside light. Wooden gate to Driveway. Garden to Front laid in paving. Flowerbeds with shrubbery. Tarmac driveway with double gates.
- Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn onto Manor Drive. Number 14 is on the right.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »