- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Red Brick Detached Home which has been well maintained and offers spacious and bright accommodation
- Generous hall with Cloakroom/wc
- Lounge open plan to Sitting room
- Separate Dining room with access to Kitchen
- Three good sized Bedrooms and Study / Bedroom 4
- Attic room with excellent storage space
- Shower room
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Well maintained gardens in lawns with pebbled patio area and beds in shrubs and bushes
- Driveway parking area leading to Garage
- Popular residential park convenient to a host of amenities and easy access to Balmoral Avenue and the main motorway network
Additional InformationAttractive well presented detached villa in a prime residential location just off Balmoral Avenue in the heart of South Belfast.
Ideally positioned for the City Centre and with excellent access to the M1 motorway, the property offers bright and easily managed accommodation. Outside the gardens are mature, enclosed and secluded to the rear.
Ideal for a downsizer or young family, we are confident that potential purchasers will be impressed on viewing.
- Hardwood front door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back.
- 4.83m x 3.38m (15' 10" x 11' 1")
Brick fireplace, cornice ceiling. Open plan to . . .
- SITTING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.2m (14' 0" x 10' 6")
Cornice ceiling, bay window, uPVC door to rear.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.73m x 3.2m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
Attractive fireplace, cornice ceiling, serving hatch.
- 4.55m x 2.36m (14' 11" x 7' 9")
Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, built-in breakfast bar, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, Hatch to dining room. uPVC door to rear.
- Stairs to attic room, airing cupboard.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.38m (15' 10" x 11' 1")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.4m x 3.15m (11' 2" x 10' 4")
Built-in robe, vanity unit and wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.41m (9' 4" x 7' 11")
- 3.02m x 2.26m (9' 11" x 7' 5")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and electric shower, fully tiled walls.
- Wooden staircase from hall to . . .
- ATTIC ROOM:
- 3.1m x 2.92m (10' 2" x 9' 7")
(at widest points overall) Floored and sheeted, storage space.
- Well maintained rear gardens in lawns with pebbled beds and paved patio. Mature hedging and fencing to the boundary.
Well stocked beds with bushes, shrubs and trees to the front. Entrance gates to tarmac driveway for several cars to . . .
- 5.m x 2.84m (16' 5" x 9' 4")
Fuel store to rear, up and over door, space for tumble drier.
- BOILER HOUSE:
- Oil fired boiler.
uPVC oil tank in bin area. Outside light and tap.
Heading down Balmoral Avenue from Malone Road turn left into Malone Court and number 14 is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »