- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive well-presented and maintained detached family bungalow
- Generous site with space for extension subject to necessary consents
- Spacious reception hall
- Lounge with outlook to front leading to…
- Dining Room
- Fitted kitchen with access to side patio
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Ample driveway parking
- Detached garage
- Convenient and desirable location
- Ideally suited to the young family or downsizer alike
Additional InformationThis attractive and well maintained detached bungalow is set within the highly regarded residential area of Lochinver. Ideally suited to the family and downsizer, the location is close to Holywood town centre with its range of shops and restaurants and is also convenient to local primary and grammar schools. Bannatyne Health Club and Spa, Holywood Exchange, George Best City Airport and Tesco Knocknagoney are all within easy reach. Holywood train station and local bus stops are less than five minute's walk from the property.
Internally the property comprises of a spacious recpetion hall, fitted kitchen with access to side patio, lounge, dining room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC.
Externally the property sits on a generous site and has potenital for extension subject to normal consents, there is ample driveway parking, a detached garage and an outdoor store.
This fine home combines modern convenience, flexible accommodation and an excellent location. Properties of this nature rarely present themselves to the open market.
- uPVC and double glazed entrance door with uPVC and double glazed side light, leading through to entrance porch.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- With tiled floor, inset spotlights, timber and single glazed door with single glazed side light leading through to reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- With alarm and cloaks cupboard with electrics storage.
- 4.3m x 3.9m (14' 1" x 12' 10")
Outlook to front, picture window, feature fire with tiled hearth and mantel, glazed door leading through to dining room.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.m x 2.8m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Outlook to side.
- 3.9m x 2.9m (12' 10" x 9' 6")
Range of high and low level units, laminate tile effect floor, space for dishwasher, space for cooker, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, outlook to side, extractor, partially tiled walls, space for fridge.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Access to roofspace, hotpress cupboard with tank and shelving.
- Partially floored, light.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.6m (9' 10" x 8' 6")
Built-in robes, outlook to side.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.m x 3.7m (9' 10" x 12' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.8m (9' 10" x 9' 2")
Outlook to rear.
- SEPARATE WC:
- With low flush pink WC, partially tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Pink suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin with hot and cold taps, panelled bath with hot and cold taps, thermostatically controlled electric Mira shower.
- Ample driveway parking and patio surrounding property laid in paving with garden extending further to the rear past fence, oil tank, greenhouse, detached garage and garden shed.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along High Street in the direction of Bangor. Before turning on to the dual carriageway turn right onto Croft Road. Continue up Croft Road and turn left into Princess Gardens. Follow Princess Gardens to the end. At the T-junction this is Lochinver Avenue, turn left and Number 14 is located on the right.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »