- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Kitchen with dining area
- Master bedroom ensuite
- Large outbuilding
- Good gardens
- Well presented
- Popular location
Situated on the Lairds Road on the outskirts of Anahilt this pleasant rural location hosts a property which exudes attention to detail both internally and externally. The adaptable accommodation comprises large entrance hall, family room, kitchen/ dining area, utility room, dining room, sitting room, snug, downstairs w.c, four bedrooms, master with ensuite, family bathroom and a large shed suitable for those who work from home. The property further benefits from beautifully presented gardens and plenty of off street parking. With views over the surrounding countryside, this property has fantastic accommodation incorporated into a beautiful setting and is definitely worth a look.
- Entrance Hall 13'1" x 10'10" (3.99m x 3.30m)
- Solid wood glazed front door leading to entrance hall with solid wood flooring and cornicing.
- Cloakroom 9'4" x 3'10" (2.84m x 1.17m)
- Suite comprising low flush wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring and wall tiling.
- Living Room 18'9" x 11'8" (5.72m x 3.56m)
- Large bright living room. Feature fireplace with wood surround, marble inset and hearth. Bay window and cornicing.
- Dining Room 13'5" x 11'7" (4.09m x 3.53m)
- Solid wood flooring and cornicing. Sliding patio doors to rear.
- Sitting Room 12'4" x 10'10" (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Bay window and fireplace with marble and granite inset. Wood laminate flooring and cornicing.
- Kitchen/Dining Room 15'0" x 9'5" (4.57m x 2.87m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating glazed display units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, gas hob, integrated double oven and extractor fan, integrated dish washer and integrated fridge. Tiled flooring and splash area.
- Utility Room 9'5" x 6'1" (2.87m x 1.85m)
- Range of high and low level units incorporating single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Tiled floor and splash area.
- Snug 14'4" 11'0" (4.37m 3.35m)
- Smaller sitting room with Multi fuel stove and granite hearth. Brick surround. Tiled flooring.
- Office 11'0" x 6'4" (3.35m x 1.93m)
- Tiled flooring and door to rear. Large Store.
- First Floor
- Landing Area 17'3" x 7'8" (5.26m x 2.34m)
- Large landing area with hotpress and store cupboard.
- Master Bedroom 13'11" x 11'8" (4.24m x 3.56m)
- Front facing room with built in robes.
- Ensuite 7'6 x 4'6 (2.29m x 1.37m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Tiled walls. Store cupboard.
- Bedroom two 13'4 x 11'8 (4.06m x 3.56m)
- Rear facing bedroom with wash hand basin.
- Bathroom 9'8 x 9'4 (2.95m x 2.84m)
- Suite comprising low flush w.c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and corner bath. Tiled floor and walls. Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom three 15'8 x 9'4 (4.78m x 2.84m)
- Rear facing bedroom with wash hand basin.
- Bedroom four 12'6 x 9'0 (3.81m x 2.74m)
- Front facing room with into eaves storage.
- To the front is a large gated tarmac driveway and well presented gardens laid on in lawn and mature plantings.
To the rear are well presented gardens laid out in lawns with patio area and the large workshop.
- Outbuilding 26'6 x 17'5 (8.08m x 5.31m)
- Roller door, power and light. Cloakroom with w.c and wash hand basin. Perfect for working from home.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »